Legway not working

Mithilesh

So I got my legwaylegway (spreading the wings) 3days back

I was riding it yesterday (third day of learning)at the park.I lifted it when it was on and so the wheels started spinning fast(thats normal)  so to stop it i pressed the power button for 10sec

It stopped and later didnt start

I reached home kept it for charging andand the red light on charger indicating its charging started

I thought battery had drained and also was scared whether i broke legway so i stopped charging in 15min and pressed power button

All lights started for like 3sec and stopped 

Laterwhen i tried charging the red light on charger aint coming

I guess charger is working because when i dont plug it in and start the red light on charger starts for half a second and goes off but as soon as i connect it to legway it doesnt light up even for half a second

Pls help its just 3days and it stopped working it was working fine before stopping at park when i force stopped by pressing button for 10s (it had 20-50%) charging at that time

Plsssss help

Try plugging in the charger, standing the wheel upright and turning it on.

Some wheels can be reset by turning them on whilst plugged in I believe.

I tried doing that but it aint working 

pls help

see the charger red light blinks for half a second and goes off when not plugged into legway

but when i plug into legway it doesnt even blink 

which means the supply is going somewhere 

i tried charging it for 1hr but still nothing

pls help :(:(

When one of my chargers did that I checked it with a cheap voltmeter and found it wasn't putting out any charge. Had to replace it with a cheap one off eBay. 

So i opened the legway

Removed battery

So the thing is when i connect circuit wire wire(motor and stuff) to battery, the legway doesnt start anyways and the red light on battery too doesnt start

But when i connect only charger to battery the light appears 

Help

Archived