Gotway Msuper Speed Limiter?

Hi everyone. I have question. In speedyfeet's msuper video (15:18) in the beginning is there a speed limiter. I think he couldn't manage to ride full speed because of something.

In ninebot there was a minimum miles that you should do in order to get the full speed. Is something similar in Gotway?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, baracuda50 said:

Is something similar in Gotway?

No. Sometimes the standard speed alarms or tiltback are low by default (e.g. some ACMs came with 25km/h tiltback despite the standard speed alarms being 30 and 35), but you can change them right from the start with the apps.

This is a bug that happens only with the iOS Gotway app (where you also can't use an older version, so you can't downgrade to a working one). Not sure if it's been fixed, haven't heard anything.

Android is fine. Set once, forget the shitty official app (but if you use it, it won't reset), use Wheellog and ride happily.

Probably on iOS, you could set once and as long as you never start the official app again, it won't reset. There are third party apps (Darknessbot and Gyrometrics). I don't know if they might maybe reset settings, too.

Wheellog (on Play Store) is better to use, and it can't change settings, which is good because the Gotway app feedback whether you just changed something is very bad. In the official app, I'm always afraid of accidentally disabling tiltback or accidentally tapping one of these strangely translated buttons with no idea what it does.

There's also an upgraded Wheellog here on the forums, which can change some settings, but not sure which and for which wheels. Have a look here:

15 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

This is a bug that happens only with the iOS Gotway app (where you also can't use an older version, so you can't downgrade to a working one). Not sure if it's been fixed, haven't heard anything.

Last time I tried, a couple of weeks ago, the problem was still there.

Not mentioning the complete cryptic phrases describing the alarms. I constantly forget what they mean (as in, right now too :D )

Archived