MTen3 review I found this evening... weird.

Now, I don't speak Russian but based on some of the cutaways and the look on this little hottie's face through most of the vid, I don't think she has much nice to say about the new Gotway 10-incher ... tho she did hug it once.

Don't these guys not sell Gotway wheels?

Why would they be comparing a Luffy with an MTen3?  (see question 1 above)

Is she really saying something like... "Yep, we don't sell anything that competes with this other than maybe a hoverboard on steroids but you still shouldn't buy it anyway."?

If you watch on Youtube, there's subtitles (also maybe these were added later). Not sure if this is 100% serious (they are sellers, after all) or just their version of funny. Their Tesla review was a bit like this, basically saying the Kingsongs are better.

Also a big part here, she complains about the mten3 weight.

Its pretty funny.  I do like the round handle on the Luffy better, the square handles on the mten3 cuts into your hands after a while, but not as bad as the mten1 or mten2.

On 10/31/2017 at 6:33 PM, stevedig said:

Now, I don't speak Russian but based on some of the cutaways and the look on this little hottie's face through most of the vid, I don't think she has much nice to say about the new Gotway 10-incher ... tho she did hug it once.

Don't these guys not sell Gotway wheels?

Why would they be comparing a Luffy with an MTen3?  (see question 1 above)

Is she really saying something like... "Yep, we don't sell anything that competes with this other than maybe a hoverboard on steroids but you still shouldn't buy it anyway."?

A review by someone who has never actually ridden an Mten3. Very useful - not.

You guys are right. the CC is hilarious. Inaccurate in more than one place I suspect but damn funny.

I didn't even see that button down there when I found it. I just muted it and watched at first to see if I'd notice anything new or interesting about the mten but then I got into her facial expressions and gestures. She's quite well animated. She definitely looked like she took a bite of something sour more than once...

23 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

A review by someone who has never actually ridden an Mten3. Very useful - not.

@EcoDrift considers 10" wheels a niche market, which might interest only a few enthusiasts. Maybe this explains the attitude of his reviewers :)  We also have to remember that considering Russia's climate and pathways quality - a slightly different perspective on these wheels might be justified :)

Archived