mini pro or mini loosing balance going down hills?

when you go down hills you have to watch out and slow down a lot because when the angle the wheels are touching the ground is very small when going down a hill here is drawing to show it (sorry my bad drawing skills) 

Fresh Paint-2017.10.25-10.17.43.jpg

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

when you go down hills you have to watch out and slow down a lot because when the angle the wheels are touching the ground is very small when going down a hill here is drawing to show it (sorry my bad drawing skills) 

Fresh Paint-2017.10.25-10.17.43.jpg

Great visual.

I enjoy riding down a hill and going up.  Speed is a concern when the MiniPro tilts backward when accelerating too fast.

Terrain is a balancing concern also.

I've gone up and down California St in San Francisco (check out google maps to see how steep it is)

going up was slow, but felt very well controlled

going down did not feel safe at all, one of the wheels always felt like it was starting to lose traction. i only made it about 12 feet before I decided it was too dangerous.

For a significant hill it's important to take it slowly when going down, and don't try to stop suddenly.  Obviously the forces involved have an effect on the balance system.  And indeed, better to walk if it feels unsafe - as always. 

Archived