Help with my v5f

Nung

Hi @Nung where you from? I'm Spanish. My v5f reach 25km/h before get the tilt back. Maybe yours have the speed limited trough the mobile app. Look for it in the appstore and setup the top speed dragging to left inside the vehicle tab.

https://file.imscv.com/app/2017/10/11/inMotion-release.apk_6.6.2.apk

Hi  @Demargon  thank you for replied and im from Thailand sorry for my bad english.

and yeah i already put max speed 16/mph on iphone and i can not reach16 mph its just about 10-13 and it pulls me back 

4 hours ago, Nung said:

its just about 10-13 and it pulls me back

How are you measuring the speed as 10-13MPH? If the wheel is actually a V5F the difference between 13MPH and 15.5MPH  is not much? so would need very accurate measurement to be sure?

21 hours ago, Keith said:

How are you measuring the speed as 10-13MPH? If the wheel is actually a V5F the difference between 13MPH and 15.5MPH  is not much? so would need very accurate measurement to be sure?

Im measuring by inmotion app and i want to know how much i can get cos it says max speed is 16mph and im sorry im new for unicycle electric

33 minutes ago, Nung said:

Im measuring by inmotion app and i want to know how much i can get cos it says max speed is 16mph and im sorry im new for unicycle electric

Someone with a V5F might know better than me, but if the app is accurate to within 20% I would be amazed, all that is measuring is the revolutions so tyre pressure could be enough to set that out - and by the way, low tyre pressure would put more load on the wheel reducing its top speed too. Ideally using a stopwatch and measured distance would give the most accurate speed, GPS would be close. In any case see the below thread where Jason McNeil says top speed is in practice 23-24Km/h which is just over 14MPH.

On 10/19/2017 at 10:21 PM, Keith said:

and by the way, low tyre pressure would put more load on the wheel reducing its top speed too

Not sure about the "too", as low pressure will increase measured speed (number of revolutions per distance). The effect should definitely be below 10% (the diameter will hardly be reduced by more than 1"/14").

Archived