Perth, Australia Group

AlanR

19 hours ago, t0me said:

Hard core idiot more like it ;-)  

If I look like I'm about to do something stupid,  feel free to point out the possible dangers.

Who's around and about for a ride in the next couple of weeks?

Shouldn't that read... "If I look like I'm about to do something stupid, start recording me to post on YouTube!"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

Are U still interesting in group rides? My and my mate we regulary once or twice a week riding on ewheels somewhere in Perth - usually around City because im living in Seville Grove and he in Hilarys. Fortnightly im riding in Mandurah as well. Let me know if U will be interested to ride together. I have Ninebot E+.

Marcin

On 2/14/2018 at 10:18 PM, The Skinny Unicyclist said:

Hi Marcin, I'm in Mandurah so would be keen on catching up when you are down my way. I have a King Song

which King song?

I learned on Inmotion V8 (borrowed from friend when he upgrated to GW Tesla), but for beginning and for my safety (i crash once seriously bad and few times was only small scratches) purchased Ninebot, otherwise i may spend my holidays in hospital, but im waiting for Kingsong 18L

I will be in Mandurah Monday or Wednesday in Halls Head - gonna do some work there but im flexible.

Thats Great that rest of U wanna ride together!

I did today run around Gwelap and Carine in the late afternoon - 12km. Are Ur legs and feet tired/uncomfortable after aprox 10km or half hour of riding?

Maybe 2morow evening or over weekend i will do couple circles around Champion lakes as well.

Edited by Marcin

Hi Everyone

i will be going for ride 2morow Thursday 22/02/2018 around 5:30pm. Start from carpark at ANA Rowing Club near bridge at Garratt Rd. Bayswater. Plan is to go to Tonkin Hwy. and after south from the river to Graham Fwy and come back north from river. Somehere short stop for cofe/beer etc to give some rest feet and legs. Let me know if U may have better idea as well if anyone is interested to go together with me.

Marcin