Perth, Australia Group

AlanR

• 7 months later...

It's been a long time since I looked into this, so thought I'd ask you guys here.

1. Is there still nowhere in Perth to buy an EUC (only sellers in Australia are over east)?
  2. If I have an EUC, is there somewhere I can take it for servicing or repairs? (ignoring warranty issues)
  3. If I have to buy from over east, are there any stores you'd recommend that are shipping-friendly?
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TMO said:

It's been a long time since I looked into this, so thought I'd ask you guys here.

1. Is there still nowhere in Perth to buy an EUC (only sellers in Australia are over east)?
  2. If I have an EUC, is there somewhere I can take it for servicing or repairs? (ignoring warranty issues)
  3. If I have to buy from over east, are there any stores you'd recommend that are shipping-friendly?

1. Scooter hut has some stock but only a few models. 

2. Not really. One of the local riders does servicing and repairs but that's more of a ad-hoc thing. 

3. The general go to store is eriderz in Queensland. Good range, prices and after sales support. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Eyss said:

1. Scooter hut has some stock but only a few models. 

2. Not really. One of the local riders does servicing and repairs but that's more of a ad-hoc thing. 

3. The general go to store is eriderz in Queensland. Good range, prices and after sales support. 

Perfect, thanks! I didn't know about scooter hut stocking some EUCs, I'll check them out. But it looks like eriderz is still the seller of choice (I see phaser fpv have stopped selling).

It’s pretty dead on this forum as far as the WA EUC scene is concerned. If you want to ask questions or connect with other local riders, head over to www.westcoasteuc.com You’ll find links to the Facebook page where the majority of WA riders frequent. ✌🏼

Edited by BEN.TANK
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Looking to connect with riders in Western Australia!

We're a local supportive community of fellow EUC riders with the aim of bringing all riders together.

We run weekly social rides, welcome all riders new and old, enthusiasts and commuters. 

We even have our own branded armored hoodies!

Anybody who is planning a visit and wants to join in on a social ride is welcome to join as well!

Hope to see you at one of our rides!

https://westcoasteuc.com

https://m.facebook.com/groups/westcoasteuc

HGDYLKP.png

Edited by Eyss