Kingsong app not scanning

Nick R

My kingsong app was working fine up til this morning.. when I uninstalled it .. and tried to reinstall the app. 
Now it doesn't scan looking for the unit. 

Does anyone have this issue ? 

I heard that there is a beta version of the app.
One that looks like here 
http://www.szkingsong.com/list-30.html

However.. when I downloaded the android version.. it's the same old greenish app I had before. 
And now it is not even scanning ... 

Thoughts ? 

10 hours ago, Nick R said:

My kingsong app was working fine up til this morning.. when I uninstalled it .. and tried to reinstall the app. 
Now it doesn't scan looking for the unit. 

Does anyone have this issue ? 

I heard that there is a beta version of the app.
One that looks like here 
http://www.szkingsong.com/list-30.html

However.. when I downloaded the android version.. it's the same old greenish app I had before. 
And now it is not even scanning ... 

Thoughts ? 

I also always fall for this trap, last time when I reinstalled it on a new phone.

Don't forget to authorize the app for location and storage (touch the icon for a few seconds, then select "app-info", page down to (I don't know what it says in english, should be something like "permissions" or "authorizations"), and allow location and storage).  Otherwise you'll get no connection.

10 hours ago, Asylsteirer said:

I also always fall for this trap, last time when I reinstalled it on a new phone.

Don't forget to authorize the app for location and storage (touch the icon for a few seconds, then select "app-info", page down to (I don't know what it says in english, should be something like "permissions" or "authorizations"), and allow location and storage).  Otherwise you'll get no connection.

That worked.. 
Thanks bro. 

Archived