Beason Bluetooth Speaker for use on an EUC

Marty Backe

"iTouch" - Every time you say this, some apple disciple gets an unexplained chill down the spine;)

"Ok, I'm gonna mount this on my Gotway mten3, my wheel of choice lately, hehe" - Indeed;) Did you even touch your other wheels lately, or are they already filing divorce proceedings?:D

But you're a good salesman, the mten3 looks mighty nice every time you show it somewhere. Speaker is neat, too. Soon companies will start to send you free stuff to review.

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I bought mine from Amazon. Here's the link

81YoCmYZTaL._SL1500_.jpg

Awesome demonstration, nice design and sound!  I love the aux bell feature. This would be great for riding in crowds to alert bystanders! 

Interest choice having Tom Jones ‘Pussy Cat’ for your first audio test. :) Will your halloween costume be centered around the music theme? :P

36838444184_a664c6892d_b.jpg

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

"iTouch" - Every time you say this, some apple disciple gets an unexplained chill down the spine;)

"Ok, I'm gonna mount this on my Gotway mten3, my wheel of choice lately, hehe" - Indeed;) Did you even touch your other wheels lately, or are they already filing divorce proceedings?:D

But you're a good salesman, the mten3 looks mighty nice every time you show it somewhere. Speaker is neat, too. Soon companies will start to send you free stuff to review.

Ooops, but doesn't iTouch have a better sound to it :)

Just last week I took the ACM out for a 30 mile ride. My Monster has really been neglected - I last rode it on August 20th :( All that power and comfort, sitting neglected in the corner - I have too many wheels I think.

Haven't you ordered your Mten3 yet? What's wrong with you :confused1:

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome demonstration, nice design and sound!  I love the aux bell feature. This would be great for riding in crowds to alert bystanders! 

Interest choice having Tom Jones ‘Pussy Cat’ for your first audio test. :) Will your halloween costume be centered around the music theme? :P

36838444184_a664c6892d_b.jpg

:laughbounce2:

55 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Haven't you ordered your Mten3 yet? What's wrong with you :confused1:

My wallet gives me the stink eye, as long as an 18L is still a (theoretical)possibility. Can't have both atm.

Also, an mten3 needs a "pedestrian place" to ride (ideally with crowds to curve around), like your pier or a park or such a thing, nothing like this too close to here.

But after trying a 14C in Paris, and enjoying its nimbleness, I'm convinced a 10 incher would be fantastic fun to play with.

9 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

My wallet gives me the stink eye, as long as an 18L is still a (theoretical)possibility. Can't have both atm.

Also, an mten3 needs a "pedestrian place" to ride (ideally with crowds to curve around), like your pier or a park or such a thing, nothing like this too close to here.

But after trying a 14C in Paris, and enjoying its nimbleness, I'm convinced a 10 incher would be fantastic fun to play with.

Understand. Here's hoping that someday you may enjoy an Mten3 or 18L (we are all hoping for the best).

I know that it's a lot of money to spend just for this, but I actually have fun with the Mten3 by playing around in my driveway. So technically you don't need a city landscape to enjoy the wheel. Just sayin... :D

• 7 months later...

Tired of hearing the sounds of silence while riding, I ordered me up one of these bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do when your Tesla has no audio...

IMG_4183.jpg

It's a Tronsmart T6 BT speaker that looks like a thermos!  There is a subwoofer on the bottom and speakers around the body somewhere.  The red cover is actually a fabric mesh of some kind.   Unlike the Beason, I don't think this one is waterproof,  but it does pack a punch!  Sound is pretty good with okay bass.

BT range seems to work well, and the sound gets better when the unit is stood up on a table.  It is a bit bigger than I anticipated so finding a way to mount it could be problematic.  There is a cool blue ring light indicator on the end, and the silver ring controls the volume.  The darn Tesla is all curves so finding a secure spot is difficult without it blocking the side lights, hitting a leg or just plain sticking out like an eyesore.  Maybe I didn't think this one through adequately....

https://m.geekbuying.com/item/Tronsmart-Element-T6-25W-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker-Black-382618.html

Has anyone seen this?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0748KDJPS/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1526219098&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=bose+soundwear&dpPl=1&dpID=416F6qdcIPL&ref=plSrch

to my surprise it sounded very, very good, at the same time you’re able to hear everything around well. Once I took it off and place beside me, you could barely hear it due speaker placement and position.

Archived