Gotway repair global support

DTi

Hi ,

I bought a gotway 860 Carbon unicycle from amazon via ibo-store.

my unicycle has abrupt shutdown and there is a problem from the beginning.

Is there a repair support from Global Gotway?

I tried to reach Gotway france, but they refused to repair or even consider to repair.

As I have not bought directly from them.

Could Gotway help to find a suitable support in France. This product is under warranty.

Thanking you.

Regards

Dhir

P.S: I forgot to convey that the Amazon.fr seller Ibo-store is not responding. To either provide the firmware or to inform about a place to get repaired or examined.

So this is complex situation. Amazon.fr has no gaurantee after a certain period and cannot help. Gotway france doesnot recognize the gaurantee as I bought it from Amazon.fr

So my request is to reach Gotway global manufacturer to help to attend the unicycle in Europe or France.

3 minutes ago, DTi said:

Hi ,

I bought a gotway 860 Carbon unicycle from amazon via ibo-store.

my unicycle has abrupt shutdown and there is a problem from the beginning.

Is there a repair support from Global Gotway?

I tried to reach Gotway france, but they refused to repair or even consider to repair.

As I have not bought directly from them.

Could Gotway help to find a suitable support in France. This product is under warranty.

Thanking you.

Regards

Dhir

What is ibo-store? Is that a chinese seller on Amazon? This is the only one who "might" give you Support....

A "Global Gotway Support"? Sorry, but when you have read and heard all the stories here, that is a good joke ;-) So, no...there is nothing like this!

You have to go over your seller....

Btw.: What do you mean by abrupt shutdown? shutting down while driving? Or what? And what is the wheel you have? Sounds like GW Msuper V2 Carbon 850wh? That is quite an old wheel...

And: If that is a Chinese seller/store...it is normal you get no Response....from 1.-7th October is national Holiday, nobody works!

You can try to ask  @1RadWerkstatt in Germany. (they are normally Kingsong Pros, but perhaps they can help you)

I had a small repair there with my Wheel and the guys are absolutely great, very friendly, fast and the prices are fair.

I recommend it! Give it a try.

best, Lukas

P.s: i dont understand why GW France refuses to repair? Sounds to me that you buyed your wheel used in the internet and they should help you out - for my example i would consider buying a new EUC in the future @1RadWerkstatt because they gave me good support and i appreciated very much. If GW France refuses to repair i would never buy a new wheel there...customer service is different in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Lukas83 said:

P.s: i dont understand why GW France refuses to repair? Sounds to me that you buyed your wheel used in the internet and they should help you out - for my example i would consider buying a new EUC in the future @1RadWerkstatt because they gave me good support and i appreciated very much. If GW France refuses to repair i would never buy a new wheel there...customer service is different in my opinion.

They dont wont to repair it for free...on warranty!

The customer here uses a cheap chinese amazon seller...so that is not GW France business...

Would be the same as if insist 1rad to repair your wheel for free....while you have bought it somewhere else ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 11:03 PM, KingSong69 said:

The customer here uses a cheap chinese amazon seller...so that is not GW France business...

Would be the same as if insist 1rad to repair your wheel for free....

GW FR have a shop (Eroue) in the center of Paris where loans are expensive, if you didn't buy your wheel there or in some "official" shop they would refuse to do the repair even if you pay which is illegal in France (you can't chose your customer). They also refuse the garantee to their buyer for known defects (fragile axles in some model or for the defects of the first ACM mainboards) saying there is some kind of extreme or not normal use (for example do not go down the 15cm of a sidewalk). Their prices  and service being not really convincing, the last thing they found was to negotiate with GW China that the french customer who would choose direct import would pay a superior price of 300 - 500 euros (example of green fashion shop on Ali if you chose France as the destination).

@Lukas83 is right you wouldn't buy your next wheel there. I made the mistake once, imported the Mten3 when it was possible and now am looking for informations to get spare parts abroad if needed.

Screenshot_20171021-090627-01.thumb.jpeg.a31143a9dedb99e7cc974247c1cf670b.jpegScreenshot_20171021-090504-01.thumb.jpeg.4c2fbc16b0186a89921e2346fa86dd79.jpeg

Archived