SF Bay Area - Marin Ferry ride

who_the

I'm looking to pick up one of these things. I'm just doing my research but would love to check one out to see if I like it before spend some money. Any chance that someone is willing to let me try one out for a few minutes? Or at least walk me through it and convince me its the best thing ever?

19 minutes ago, magoose said:

I'm looking to pick up one of these things. I'm just doing my research but would love to check one out to see if I like it before spend some money. Any chance that someone is willing to let me try one out for a few minutes?

That's dangerous, because you'll try and may think "Ok, that's impossible, not for me!" or "Well, neat, but I don't see the point..." when wobbling around (at best) at the start. EUCs need a bit of a hurdle to overcome, and having spent a ton of money on one is a good motivator to not give up easily. Many dealers will not let people "try" one for this reason, it unjustifiedly puts people off.

19 minutes ago, magoose said:

Or at least walk me through it and convince me its the best thing ever?

That won't be a problem, and it is the best thing ever, not kidding. So much fun to ride! :efeeec645d:

I'd say, meet up, but commit yourself on getting a wheel before you try one, and commit to not giving up.

Just do it (get one)!

25 minutes ago, magoose said:

Any chance that someone is willing to let me try one out for a few minutes? Or at least walk me through it and convince me its the best thing ever?

You bet, stop by at the beginning of one of our rides, you'll get everything you need! I try to post all rides here, we're also on Facebook as Bay Area Electric Unicycle Group. #Cheers

Archived