IPS Xima LHOTZ 340 Wh Review

WayneZengAU

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2016 at 9:12 PM, MaxLinux said:

I am concerned that the 191 pedals will gradually loosen and not stay reliably in the folded up position.

So far they have not loosened whatsoever. My worry seems to have been groundless. I still prefer the magnet-based pedal retention system used by most wheels, because the freely-moving pedals are easy to flip up with my foot. However, the stiff, friction-based system of the Lhtoz works well, and it has only been a minor inconvenience.

On 6/17/2016 at 2:51 AM, MaxLinux said:

It makes a whining sound that is noticeably louder than the IPS121. However, it is not loud enough to be annoying.

And much quieter than the MSuper noise I have heard in several videos!

• 2 years later...

yeah i have one that is unlocked and infact i have a gotway msuper x as well and you know what this is a damm awesome wheel and the app will help with the pull back stuff..i wouldnt sell mine but i notice aliexpress is knocking them off and remember they are ancient now but great to fang around on as nothing is as cool  as these and easy to save with the huge handle ....quite heavy and indestructable and theses a cheat to bring up the speed but you wont get 30kph out of it...mine wobbles a bit but silent motor and i mean silent...would buy another opposed to a kingsong 16..take care and this model turns on a sixpence...awesome nearly as good as a ninebot v5  monouvibility and great for backwards riding and thats definitely key omg

Archived