London UK meetup

Vence

@Vence, a warm welcome to the forum. I think you may have picked the wrong weekend as the more active Members are likely to be in Paris this weekend: 

I'm tied up all this weekend due to another commitment and, unfortunately, can never make Saturday's as I am an instructor with a model flying club that only meets Saturdays. I would be interested at another time.

20 hours ago, Vence said:

Recently bought and airwheel and looking to ride with people, and get some tips.

Any one around in London?

Perhaps meet up Saturday morning in Hyde Park?

Was meant to be in Paris for the weekend but can't go now. Will be in Surrey but coming up to London Saturday afternoon, so may do a wheel in h.p. then if you can make it then? Otherwise next week for sure.

welcome ?

41 minutes ago, Luiz said:

I am sorry to hear you will not make it to Paris Paddilaz .

What happened mate ?

Hey Luiz,

My mum had a heart attack and she's not in a good way right now, so can't really be away for three nights. She's doing well now post-op though ?

12 hours ago, Luiz said:

Hy paddy . 

Me , my wife and nute will try to meet the guys of the london electric unicycle group in hide park at 12:00 . It would be great if you could join us .

HI Luiz, Sorry only just saw this. 

In Surrey at the mo but back from Monday so we'll have to organise something very soon!

8 minutes ago, Paddylaz said:

HI Luiz, Sorry only just saw this. 

In Surrey at the mo but back from Monday so we'll have to organise something very soon!

Hi Paddy

Turns out Luiz and I got the day wrong - its tomorrow that the London group are meeting. We both pitched up today, realised it is tomorrow and then had a nice ride around the park. i think Luiz is going back tomorrow but I cant make it sadly. 

just arrived from London . Had a nice ride with nute arround hide park .

I am back in London  tommorrow to the London electric unicycle group meeting.

Looking forward to meeting you Paddy . 

There are a host of opportunities for you to choose Vence, this coming weekend there is -

Saturday evening night ride starting at Starbucks on Tottenham Ct Rd at 6.30pm, mainly electric seaboard riders but EUC's welcome too 

Sunday 12.00 midday in hyde park, London EUC group

...and next week, 

Friday 27th night ride, southbank/waterloo bridge (i think) 

I did see the details of these on the various Facebook groups but I'm hopeless with FB and now can't find the details but pretty sure those are correct...

On 10/8/2017 at 11:05 AM, Simon Feenan Vans-Colina said:

That was fun. Looking forward to riding with you all again.

Great piloting and videoing!  At first I thought it was a new drone with superb collision avoidance, and then I realized it was piloting skill!

15 hours ago, nute said:

Saturday evening night ride starting on the south bank /waterloo bridge  

Are you (they) sure about doing that - the weather is going to be pretty awful this Saturday - very high winds and rain.

It looks like the latest US exports to the UK are their Hurricanes - thankfully watered down a bit by the time they reach us ?

I guess that’s what we get for trying to leave Europe!

Archived