KingSong Notice about buying EUC on Ali express

Milli Zhao

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

And what about the fact that dealers don't always sell the wheel that you're interested in? The only place that I could buy an Mten3 was AliExpress.

Thankfully, the local dealers are getting them in the pipeline now.  Should be in the US soon.  Preorder is available with a discount.  Thanks to @Marty Backe for bringing this to our attention.  At almost twice the battery power and with a smaller wheel diameter, the torque must be amazing.  I am still tempted to get one, even though it's probably best on flat smooth ground.

https://www.ewheels.com/product/gotway-mten3-512-800w-motor/

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Thankfully, the local dealers are getting them in the pipeline now.  Should be in the US soon.  Preorder is available with a discount.

https://www.ewheels.com/product/gotway-mten3-512-800w-motor/

True, but there's some anecdotal evidence that EWheels is only selling the Mten3 because of my very positive experience with the wheel. So if I had not bought mine from China I still might be waiting for the opportunity.

What do people in England do? Speedyfeet is not selling the Mten3.

For all these cases people should have the option of buying a wheel direct from China rather than no wheel at all.

2 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

It's good that Speedyfeet does not have the mten3 (yet), it's good I tell you! :efee96588e: All your videos get the money in my wallet close to escape velocity! :efeebb3acc:

:laughbounce2:

On 10/26/2017 at 1:15 AM, Rehab1 said:

Congratulations! Glad you decided against using the balcony railing for support during your training. Take your time and be safe!

Being safe ... you should have told me that earlier ;-)

Interesting learning curve, 25mn everyday, bedroom, balcony now the underground parking ... much better place to learn without being seen when you felt on back and twist my wrist.  

I am discovering what you might all know yet : calf hurts, sometime wrists too, then malleolus after bumping couple of time the paddles while the start/stop learning stage. 

16 minutes ago, Geoffroy said:

Being safe ... you should have told me that earlier ;-)

Interesting learning curve, 25mn everyday, bedroom, balcony now the underground parking ... much better place to learn without being seen when you felt on back and twist my wrist.  

I am discovering what you might all know yet : calf hurts, sometime wrists too, then malleolus after bumping couple of time the paddles while the start/stop learning stage. 

I remember the first time in an empty parking lot with the GT16. I was astonished how easy it was to twist the wheel, just not because I wanted too :D 

Archived