Next upgrade option after the Inmotion V8

Clifmeister

57 minutes ago, Mono said:

I don't quite follow how you compute this number. After 3333km on my V8 I am at about 0.35 EUR/km in purchase amortization, and with all likelihood this will be below 0.15 EUR/km in about a year from now. The tire costs about 0.01 EUR/km, the cost for electricity is with less than a third of a Euro cent negligible in these computations.

Haha yeah, it was just a simple view on cost of new device divided by mileage of single trip. No real world costs here... ?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Brian Morris said:

That was great - and very funny ending (I'm ordering my card for you right now :D).

Thanks for taking the time to put this video together :thumbup:

The video review comparison was helpful as a V8 owner.  I had been operating under the mistaken belief that I needed to go to an 18" wheel to get the stability over rough surfaces that I seek, but have recently learned that the weight of the wheel has a lot to do with stability and would now consider heavier 16" wheels like the Tesla/ACM. 

Gotway did a discounted pre-order for the Tesla through a seller on Aliexpress and I wish all companies would do the same when introducing a new model.

Archived