Does KingSong always beeps early?

Herbas

I noticed in both KingSong and Wheellog apps that my max speed is always lower than the speed alert threshold. I have a puny 14B and have set alert beep at 22 km/h, but from the apps it seems that the wheel starts beeping at something like 19 km/h (judging from the max speed indicator after riding).

Is this a normal thing in KingSong wheels? Does Kingsong preemptively beeps before reaching your set threshold or do the apps simply show incorrect speed values and my wheel actually reaches my set speed?

6 minutes ago, Herbas said:

I noticed in both KingSong and Wheellog apps that my max speed is always lower than the speed alert threshold. I have a puny 14B and have set alert beep at 22 km/h, but from the apps it seems that the wheel starts beeping at something like 19 km/h (judging from the max speed indicator after riding).

Is this a normal thing in KingSong wheels? Does Kingsong preemptively beeps before reaching your set threshold or do the apps simply show incorrect speed values and my wheel actually reaches my set speed?

NO, they dont do that....

As you have a KS14B with only about 170wh, it might be that because of the acceleration and the amp draw the beeps came up on a Little lower Setting...

THAT is a normal behavior on the Kingsong's...when Batterie Drops/reduce the Speed beeps go down.

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2017 at 10:28 AM, KingSong69 said:

THAT is a normal behavior on the Kingsong's...when Batterie Drops/reduce the Speed beeps go down.

And that is a VERY nice feature and notice it much more with my new mother board and REALLY like it!

Just makes PERFECT sense for SAFETY!

Just might add as am here, now have about 1,000 Ks on my replaced KS14C motor and new M board, she and I are most pleased!

ukj

Archived