Southern California - Whittier Hills 16Sep2017

Marty Backe

An impromptu ride. I'm testing my new KS14S in the mountains. I have other plans for the day so I need to do this ride early, at 7:30am. I am posting this in case anyone feels like an early morning ride.

Any wheel that has 15  to 20 miles in the gas tank can enjoy this ride. See this postings for previous rides:

We will meet at the trail head here, 7:30am this Saturday.  There is limited street parking near the trail head, but you can easily find street parking on Painter Ave and ride the short distance to the trail head. That is where I intend on parking, somewhere around here: https://goo.gl/maps/Hmci8SQzfx82

@nbxpq3 @Sketch @Roll Model @enigma35 @csmyers @jrkline @noisycarlos @Questor @swvision  @Ando Melkonyan @abinder3 @captainwells @Tjtripp @Sven @unowheel

@Mushuukyou   @Alsayyad @Marvin Ong  @HeavyGoing  @Kimosabi @zentype @n2eus @Peter Q

Hi Marty, 

I will join you tomorrow morning early ride, see you 7:30am.

Peter

Guess who found me at the beach ride this morning?

Peter

wx_camera_1505491321892.jpg

I will try to make it to this one. I think I have a nite ride with @YoshiSkySun , but have yet to hear about our meet up spot or time. I will bring the V8 for a solowheel comparison. Oh and I am bringing fuses for all who need them. You said there would be no services, does that mean I should bring my own coffee?

25 minutes ago, Stan Onymous said:

I will try to make it to this one. I think I have a nite ride with @YoshiSkySun , but have yet to hear about our meet up spot or time. I will bring the V8 for a solowheel comparison. Oh and I am bringing fuses for all who need them. You said there would be no services, does that mean I should bring my own coffee?

A Saturday night right? I might be able to make that if there are openings

50 minutes ago, Peter Q said:

Guess who found me at the beach ride this morning?

Peter

wx_camera_1505491321892.jpg

You literally bumped into each other at the beach. The odds seem exceptionally small for that to happen. Wow. :shock2:

Sorry Marty, work schedule changed, need to start work early, can't make it tomorrow, you have  fun.

Peter

1 hour ago, Peter Q said:

Sorry Marty, work schedule changed, need to start work early, can't make it tomorrow, you have  fun.

Peter

Thanks for letting me know Peter.

15 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

You literally bumped into each other at the beach. The odds seem exceptionally small for that to happen. Wow. :shock2:

So true.Was down in Redondo beach for a ride with my cyclist friend Erin.While sitting outside waiting for breakfast to be served,I saw an EUC pass nearby on the trail.I gave chase on my Monster to see who it was and it turned out to @Peter Q.Small world indeed!

Archived