Repair Shop for Non-Brand Unicycle

Nasuha

I have a unicycle that I get with my friends. At first it work well but then I went to internship and my family didn't charge the unicycle. Now,  I tried to charge it back but it only work for few secon even though I has fully charged it.  I live at Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and completely lost about this. Anyone know where I can get help for repairing near Kl. My friends also broken her unicycle after she felt while using it. Don't know the details thought. 

1505401831762..jpg

Was wondering if you are going downhill while it dies? If this is so, try going uphill. Sometimes they get too charged to accept braking charging and will turn off if charging continues. Try riding it uphill for a while.

on your friends unicycle, try to open the side to check the battery fuses if it has them. She may have blown a fuse if the wheel kept spinning fast after the fall. The fuses should be in line with the batteries. Usually attached to the red wire that leads to the battery. Also could be on the board too. Its a centimeter and a half long mini blade fuse.

Archived