WheelLog Android App

palachzzz

20 hours ago, buell47 said:

Does the Flic App have to be installed additionally, or does the button work directly with WheelLog?

You have to install Flic app to connect and manage buttons.

Are only the Flic 1 or also the upcoming Flic 2 supported?

Both are supported.

To make it work, which apps have to run at the same time?

Only WheelLog need to be running. Flic app doesn't need to be run, it just need to be installed on the phone and configured.

• Like 3

On 9/20/2019 at 9:50 PM, buell47 said:

Does the Flic App have to be installed additionally, or does the button work directly with WheelLog?

Are only the Flic 1 or also the upcoming Flic 2 supported?

To make it work, which apps have to run at the same time? 

Wheelog? 

KingSong?

Flic?

Or none at all? 

You have to install the Flic app. Register the button in the Flic app and choose what will happen when you push. Then the Flic app sends info to WheelLog that the button was pressed. Then WheelLog will perform the command based on if you pushed once, double or long.

I think Flic app has to run in the background for it to work even after setting it up. The button just sends info about how you clicked. I think @Seba will make some basic instructions for us when the update is out.

• Like 3

Hello, do i have the need for the Gotway APP if my New Nikola is delivered, or can i do everything with the latest Wheellog APP (i think the only thing which i cant do is Level Calibrating if needed?)? 

Edited by onkeldanuel

13 hours ago, onkeldanuel said:

Hello, do i have the need for the Gotway APP if my New Nikola is delivered, or can i do everything with the latest Wheellog APP (i think the only thing which i cant do is Level Calibrating if needed?

I think 🤔 that you don't need gw app at all wl can do all, but not 100% sure, I had this issue with a Tesla motherboard I bought that with the  official gw app I couldnt disabled the tilback at 35km/h so I had to use an older version of gw app to disable it,  but I haven't 📖 any issues of that on the Nikola... 

@seba for those who already have rebble/pebble and  wheellog is already set up . Haven't you got an update what provides 16x working with battery % 

Or i could just install version 2..025 that works but i will miss other features

Edited by stephen

Thank you for jour work @Seba. I greatly appreciate it. Since i use a garmin watch from many years i would to know if there is a plan to integrate iq garmin connect app with wheellog. I tried to search for the forum about that but i have not found updated infos.

thank you

1 minute ago, DeepZner said:

Thank you for jour work @Seba. I greatly appreciate it. Since i use a garmin watch from many years i would to know if there is a plan to integrate iq garmin connect app with wheellog. I tried to search for the forum about that but i have not found updated infos.

thank you

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Seba said:

This video tutorial will help you set up Pebble watch with WheelLog application running on Android phone. It applies to all WheelLog versions & flavors, especially euc.world and Google Play. In this case we don't use Rebble.io, so you don't have to sign up to another online service just for installing single app.

Excellent @Seba@Seba, there's always new people that are new in community and have not idea how to... 👍👍, can't wait for wl release that supports 16x👉😉

1 hour ago, Seba said:

I've just published a 2.0.33 version. It brings some new features and fixes some bugs. Please visit https://euc.world/getwheellog to get details and download newest version. Please note tha some new features works with King Song wheels as for now. This will change as I'll have an opportunity to test other wheels. There are also some features and bugfixes that will be added/solved in next release that will come soon. This also applies to some translation. Please, if you see that something is still in English, please send me translated strings to sebastian@euc.world so I can update translations.

And I'm kindly asking you again - when ordering your Flic buttons please use this affiliate link - https://flic.io/shop/flic-1pack?aff=16 - you'll support my WheelLog and euc.world development. Thanks in advance. I would like to also say BIG THANKS to @EldARon for sending me his Pebble and Flic. Now I can test each WheelLog version compatibility. Thank you man, you're great! :thumbup:

Absolutely brilliant thx very much,, do you have a normal donation link👍👍

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Seba said:

Thank you :thumbup: There are some new features that have to wait for next release - there are many good ideas sent to me by the users, but I'm time-limited so I can't add them all at once. I hope to publish next release within two weeks.

Anyone who find my work valuable may support me by visiting https://euc.world/supportme :)

Donated thx for keeping this app updated and some amazing features 👍👍

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Hansolo said:

@Seba I use 2.0.33 this morning, on euc.world there is no informations for the current and voltage (always 0) so the power is also at 0 (normal).

My EUC this mornig Gotway MS3 84 V, user on euc.world Hansolo.

Some stuff are for kingsong only atm .i wonder if there's anything in the settings

Screenshot-20190930-213355-com-android-c

Hi there!
Great work with this beautiful app.

Two quick questions: 

1. Sometimes my wheels (MSX and MCM5) suddenty disconnect from the app. Is it normal? Is there a way to fix it? It's a little annoying... :/

2. Is there a way to save different settings (or Profiles) on Wheellog? I'd like to connect different wheels without having to change, for example, the voltage (84 and 100).

Thanks for your answers.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:47 AM, Hansolo said:

@Seba I use 2.0.33 this morning, on euc.world there is no informations for the current and voltage (always 0) so the power is also at 0 (normal).

My EUC this mornig Gotway MS3 84 V, user on euc.world Hansolo.

Yeah, I didn't pay attention before...   This is my las tur this morning (wl   .34) Screenshot_20191002-072101.thumb.png.f5ee7e327272b0712cfa9e4642b2f0c9.png

Screenshot_20191002-072107.jpg

22 hours ago, Snowball said:

1. Sometimes my wheels (MSX and MCM5) suddenty disconnect from the app. Is it normal? Is there a way to fix it? It's a little annoying... :/

Well, there may be several reasons. First, in general Bluetooth LE signal is weak and easy to jam or block. But it may be also the problem with particular phone model. Many users reported that they had periodic connection disconnects, but when they switched to another phone, all problems disappeared. Anyway - I plan to get MSX for some time to try some improvements and add new features. It will be a good opportunity to also make some improvements in Gotway Bluetooth communication

22 hours ago, Snowball said:

2. Is there a way to save different settings (or Profiles) on Wheellog? I'd like to connect different wheels without having to change, for example, the voltage (84 and 100).

Yes, I plan to do this, but due to WheelLog code structure limitations, this is not that easy and will take some time.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:47 AM, Hansolo said:

This issue has been fixed in 2.0.34.

7 hours ago, Sertified said:

2.0.34 is out. I downloaded .33 yesterday and .34 today and both are reporting my topspeed incorrectly. I watch my speed go up to 27mph on the gauge but the saved top speed shows 17.89 and average 18. This is on my 16X

Hmm, looks like a problem with KS-16X firmware. For King Song wheels top speed is not calculated internally by WheelLog, but calculated by EUC itself and then reported back over Bluetooth data connection. But I will change it in the next update so it will be calculated internally by WheelLog.

24 minutes ago, Seba said:

Well, there may be several reasons. First, in general Bluetooth LE signal is weak and easy to jam or block. But it may be also the problem with particular phone model. Many users reported that they had periodic connection disconnects, but when they switched to another phone, all problems disappeared. Anyway - I plan to get MSX for some time to try some improvements and add new features. It will be a good opportunity to also make some improvements in Gotway Bluetooth communication

Yes, I plan to do this, but due to WheelLog code structure limitations, this is not that easy and will take some time.

Thanks Seba,

you did a great job here. 
I will try another phone and let you know the result.

BTW using Pebble I get some random disconnections too (using the same phone). So it will be interesting to try another phone.

5 minutes ago, Snowball said:

BTW using Pebble I get some random disconnections too (using the same phone). So it will be interesting to try another phone.

EUC, Pebble and Flic button - they all use Bluetooth LE to communicate with phone. If phone is missing required compatibility or capabilities to support error-free communication, you may experience connection problems with all three devices.

@Seba Since version 2.0.33 and 2.0.34 "Wait for GPS" does not disappear anymore, although GPS is working. With version 2.0.31 this was not yet the case, but it took a long time until the message changes.

Screenshot-20191001-165511-Wheel-Log.jpg

Edited by buell47