@ir_fuelhow is the LEM4 Pro?  I think I saw you mention that the 16x's settings somehow got changed after using WheelLog on the Lemfo.  Was this the case?  I ordered one as well, from China, and I should have it next week, prior to getting my first EUC.  I was just curious if you ran into any problems.  Or if I should be aware of anything prior to using it.  I'm guessing you loaded the WheelLog apk from the EUC WheelLog website, instead of the one from Google Play.

Posted (edited)
On 8/10/2019 at 4:54 PM, Patton250 said:

Please help

Pebble network is dead/not supported for some time now. Use rebble.

https://rebble.io/

Edit: saw u got help on a page later. Never mind this post

Edited by Boogieman

So my S9+ is still having issues staying connected or reconnecting to wheellog despite turning off the battery optimization. In the rare occasion I can get it to connect, it would go into disconnect and connect loops. Seems like it's just a problem with my phone. Anyone else with a Samsung S9?

On 8/17/2019 at 1:35 AM, Genghis said:

@ir_fuelhow is the LEM4 Pro?  I think I saw you mention that the 16x's settings somehow got changed after using WheelLog on the Lemfo.  Was this the case?  I ordered one as well, from China, and I should have it next week, prior to getting my first EUC.  I was just curious if you ran into any problems.  Or if I should be aware of anything prior to using it.  I'm guessing you loaded the WheelLog apk from the EUC WheelLog website, instead of the one from Google Play.

After changing the settings back again with the official KS app, zero issues now.

I did a few rides and it works really well. You can just turn off the screen and you keep getting the alert vibrations. Haven't tested battery life yet.

And indeed, do not use the official app. Someone made a version adapted for that screen, but tbh, I don't remember if it's that one that I installed..

15 hours ago, Blank said:

So my S9+ is still having issues staying connected or reconnecting to wheellog despite turning off the battery optimization. In the rare occasion I can get it to connect, it would go into disconnect and connect loops. Seems like it's just a problem with my phone. Anyone else with a Samsung S9?

I own a S9 too.

No issues so far,  except a permanent disconnect when putting the device into my jacket and connect when putting it out again. Happened to me the second time within the last few month. Could both time fix it with reinstalling the app.

That's all, apart from that everything is alright. 

6 hours ago, Werner said:

I own a S9 too.

No issues so far,  except a permanent disconnect when putting the device into my jacket and connect when putting it out again. Happened to me the second time within the last few month. Could both time fix it with reinstalling the app.

That's all, apart from that everything is alright. 

Problem is with mine is that every time it seems to connect (Wheel Icon Turns Solid) then after a couple of seconds, just says Connection Lost and goes on forever in this loop. Tried everything to fix it from clearing cache and resetting my phone so I suspect something might be broken.

10 hours ago, Blank said:

Tried everything to fix it from clearing cache and resetting my phone so I suspect something might be broken.

Make sure that you don't have the KS app running. Then the KS app and WL may keep taking the connection back from each other. Go into apps and find the KS app. Then Force stop/kill the KS app.Try and connect again. Also, have you tried another phone. Just ask a friend with an Android phone when you are together. Install the app and try. Since the problem seems to come as soon as you connect it should be fast to see if it might be the phone or wheel. 

4 hours ago, EldARon said:

Make sure that you don't have the KS app running. Then the KS app and WL may keep taking the connection back from each other. Go into apps and find the KS app. Then Force stop/kill the KS app.Try and connect again. Also, have you tried another phone. Just ask a friend with an Android phone when you are together. Install the app and try. Since the problem seems to come as soon as you connect it should be fast to see if it might be the phone or wheel. 

Yeah I have another android phone (like 50$ cheap phone) that connects effortlessly and which I'm using with my pebble watch. 

SmartSelect_20190820-024834_WheelLog.gif

I've recently been using the EUCworld wheelog, and I'm unable to auto-upload logs.

When I click on my google account, the app closes the login screen, and unchecks the auto-upload checkbox.

12 hours ago, chrisjunlee said:

When I click on my google account, the app closes the login screen, and unchecks the auto-upload checkbox

The long answer: Read this FAQ

Short answer: it doesn't work. Google has changed some code. Use euc.world instead. 

6 hours ago, EldARon said:

Short answer: it doesn't work. Google has changed some code. Use euc.world instead. 

Interesting.

The playstore version uploaded to google drive just fine. I guess the change was intentional so the dev could collect telemetry?

Sup sup people, just to report a little bug regarding the 16x, i just got it 2/3 days ago and when it arrive it came while fw  v1.01, that had a few problems... so like any people who is  being following the the last euc news/update will know that amount the many bugs that where in fw v1.01-1.05 theres was one that the wheel will report the battery lv at 100% in both (ks app/wl app), but the voltage reading was right... so i upgrade ks fw to 1.06 and on ks app the battery reading bug is fixed but wl in the other hand still read it at 100% all the time...(voltage read is accurated do)

3 minutes ago, Seba said:

Each application that wants to use Google Drive must be first authorized with Google. Google Play version has been already authorized, so this functionality works. I could also authorize euc.world WheelLog to use this feature - this is not a problem, just some time to waste. Why ? Google Drive API that is used by both Google Play and euc.world is already deprecated by Google (https://developers.google.com/drive/android/deprecation) and will stop functioning December this year. So I decided to add similar feature - ability to store CSV logs inside euc.world account. Thanks to this users won't only be able to just store their CSV files, but also will be able to use improved version of my WheelLog viewer (http://wheellogviewer.net/) and to create tours offline.

Excellent answer. Thank you for the details, this stuff fascinates me :D

16 minutes ago, ArqFG said:

how i add this to my profile?????

1.png

Help.  I signed up for wheel log and everything was working great. It connects to the pebble watch and I figured out how to make the settings right. One little problem. How do I upload the logs to Google drive? How do I create logs??? Lol. Every time I check this box and then click a Google account when it comes back the box is unchecked. I truly don’t know what the heck I’m doing here. Any help would be incredibly appreciated. 

DDE3A073-1F62-4398-992D-AA5BA5DA206E.jpeg

Edited by Patton250

Quick question please. I am new to the whole smart watch world and wondered how it works with a phone? I have an android phone and want to get a smart watch so that I can monitor my speed, and possibly battery....but speed is more important to me.

Can I buy a Tizen or Wear OS smartwatch and then when I run the wheellog app on my phone, it is mirrored on the watch? Or is that not how it works? Thanks for any advice.

10 hours ago, Patton250 said:

How do I upload the logs to Google drive

Look a few posts up. My previous post and @Sebas post after that.

On 8/31/2019 at 6:04 AM, EldARon said:

How do I do this??? @EldARon

I apologize but it’s not obvious how to do this. I’d really like to make this work. I spent money on the pebble watch and I activated an extra phone just to be able to log and get all my readings on a spreadsheet. I really have no idea what I’m doing. I apologize if this is annoying but any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks 

@chrisjunlee

I see you have it working. I’ve seen your numbers on a spreadsheet. How are you working this? Can you please give me directions? Thanks 

Edited by Patton250

@Seba @GMOne Would it be possible to modify WheelLog that in case of an alarm (Speed, Current etc.) the app sends a notifiacation to the smartphone, e.g. you get if you get a new WhatsApp. 

This would help so much! Based on this many Smartwatches, Sporttracker etc. will be able to show/vibrate for these warnings...

10 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

Quick question please. I am new to the whole smart watch world and wondered how it works with a phone? I have an android phone and want to get a smart watch so that I can monitor my speed, and possibly battery....but speed is more important to me.

Can I buy a Tizen or Wear OS smartwatch and then when I run the wheellog app on my phone, it is mirrored on the watch? Or is that not how it works? Thanks for any advice.

The best option is getting a Pebble watch.

7 hours ago, Patton250 said:

@chrisjunlee

I see you have it working. I’ve seen your numbers on a spreadsheet. How are you working this? Can you please give me directions? Thanks 

Not sure where you're stuck at. Assuming you have wheelog running and logging, are you looking for the log files?

Wheelog saves the log after you end the ride - I usually force close the app. At that point, the log file will be written to storage.

On your phone, use a file explorer to navigate to: INTERNAL STORAGE > WheelLog > Logs . You'll see your .csv log files there.

From there I manually select and upload ('share') to google drive.

10 minutes ago, chrisjunlee said:

Not sure where you're stuck at. Assuming you have wheelog running and logging, are you looking for the log files?

Wheelog saves the log after you end the ride - I usually force close the app. At that point, the log file will be written to storage.

On your phone, use a file explorer to navigate to: INTERNAL STORAGE > WheelLog > Logs . You'll see your .csv log files there.

From there I manually select and upload ('share') to google drive.

I found it. Let me look at it and get back to you. Thank you so much

Edited by Patton250

2 minutes ago, Patton250 said:

I have no idea where that is on a Samsung phone. I googled it and they don’t know where it is on a Samsung phone. Lol. Let me continue to look 

I have a samsung phone too. You can use the built-in "My Files" craplet and navigate to INTERNAL STORAGE > WheelLog > Logs