Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 5/31/2019 at 9:30 AM, Planemo said:

 

I have always had this option checked and it has never worked with the 'home' button on my S9 - I still had to use my pattern to unlock the screen. It's never been a major issue for me as I use my watch but out of interest and after seeing scotchtapes post, I had a quick fiddle and actually found that if I press the power button on the side, wheellog does indeed open from the lock screen! So all good!

I think when you press home it tries to unlock the phone which is why you have to enter the password or pattern, and power button or swipe on the screen just wake up the screen and show the app.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm experiencing a problem with latest beta and pebble time that wasn't there on the latest euc.world version

I'm riding the Z10, WheelLog open, Pebble Time working displaying the speed and stuff, music is playing thru the wheel and a notification pops up, someone sent me a message in e.g. Facebook messenger and i push the button to send a static reply like a thumbs up after i find it, when i return to the WheelLog WatchFace for pebble i only get the speed-o-meter "that IS running ok", and the red icon that indicates bluetooth disconnection, no wheel temperature (last one is displayed) and no wheel battery (last % is displayed).

Same happens as i have the WheelLog watchface running ok and i go back and into the music control watchface and change a song track and then get back to the WheelLog Watchface. I have the problem above.

I didn't had this on latest official euc.world wheellog apk release, only on the beta.

The only way to have the watchface working again with everything displayed is by opening up the WheelLog app on my phone disabling the watch icon and re-enabling it.

At @Seba did you swith frameworks or something the for latest beta ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2019 at 6:07 PM, Seba said:

As I'm preparing for release 2.0.30, there are some new strings that needs translation before I'll be able to push new WL to the wild. @koto, @ArqFG, @andress, @George Iliev, @Lefteris, @fabio70mi - I hope I can count on you guys ;) Archive with all latest XMLs can be downloaded from https://euc.world/downloads/language_xml_2.0.30beta2.zip - for your convenience all strings needing translation has been already added. So you just need to translate it and send back to me (only arrays.xml and strings.xml) - sebastian@euc.world.

PS. Editing XML files is much easier with good text editors. I can recommend Notepad++ or Programmer's Notepad. Both are free and open-source, but available for Windows only.

Seba,

sorry for delay.

@GMOne pls revise this file with shortened labels you made for your Lemfo LEM4 build

language_IT_xml_2.0.30beta2.zip

Edited by fabio70mi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 12:37 AM, Lefteris said:

I'm experiencing a problem with latest beta and pebble time that wasn't there on the latest euc.world version

I'm riding the Z10, WheelLog open, Pebble Time working displaying the speed and stuff, music is playing thru the wheel and a notification pops up, someone sent me a message in e.g. Facebook messenger and i push the button to send a static reply like a thumbs up after i find it, when i return to the WheelLog WatchFace for pebble i only get the speed-o-meter "that IS running ok", and the red icon that indicates bluetooth disconnection, no wheel temperature (last one is displayed) and no wheel battery (last % is displayed).

Same happens as i have the WheelLog watchface running ok and i go back and into the music control watchface and change a song track and then get back to the WheelLog Watchface. I have the problem above.

I didn't had this on latest official euc.world wheellog apk release, only on the beta.

The only way to have the watchface working again with everything displayed is by opening up the WheelLog app on my phone disabling the watch icon and re-enabling it.

At @Seba did you swith frameworks or something the for latest beta ?

Extra on that.. the second screen of the watchface is not working any more.

There is nothing to display!! :-O 

2019-06-07 10.05.55.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read that you have not received some email so I didn't know if you got mine so I attached the translation here.

17632

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just logged my first ride. Everything works great. The only thing weird I see is the terrain plot seems backwards, showing election gain when going downhill. Looking forward to the next release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys for not receiving response from me last days, I was on a business trip and this is the first day I'm in EUC world again :) Today evening I'll add all the translations to WheelLog. The only thing I'm worried is Pebble issue reported by @Lefteris :( I didn't made any changes that would touch Pebble support in latest beta, so I'm afraid to push 2.0.30 final release. I'll try to inspect thing closer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm Pebble issues... BTW I've PM'd u on facebook a question about the translations - I have the BG version ready to send. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Seba said:

Sorry guys for not receiving response from me last days, I was on a business trip and this is the first day I'm in EUC world again :) Today evening I'll add all the translations to WheelLog. The only thing I'm worried is Pebble issue reported by @Lefteris :( I didn't made any changes that would touch Pebble support in latest beta, so I'm afraid to push 2.0.30 final release. I'll try to inspect thing closer.

Problem with the second screen on Pebble is much older I think. I still use version 2.0.19 from Play Store (by Palachzzz) and have the same problem. I was hoping Palachzzz would fix this, but I guess he doesn't  develop WheelLog anymore?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Seba said:

Sorry guys for not receiving response from me last days, I was on a business trip and this is the first day I'm in EUC world again :) Today evening I'll add all the translations to WheelLog. The only thing I'm worried is Pebble issue reported by @Lefteris :( I didn't made any changes that would touch Pebble support in latest beta, so I'm afraid to push 2.0.30 final release. I'll try to inspect thing closer.

I've reverted back to 2.0.28 latest from euc.world site and everything works, plus i am able to wake up the app from the pebble by opening up the watchface on my pebble and press-n-hold the middle button, then i hear the connect sound and i see info on the watch, no phone touched (or harmed :P ) in the process ;) 

30 minutes ago, DKmotion said:

Problem with the second screen on Pebble is much older I think. I still use version 2.0.19 from Play Store (by Palachzzz) and have the same problem. I was hoping Palachzzz would fix this, but I guess he doesn't  develop WheelLog anymore?

Yes the second screen doesn't work on latest "beta" 2.0.30 but it works fine on 2.0.28 from euc.world website of @Seba 's

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SebaEverything is working smoothly for me in 2.0.30beta. Wheel connection is solid, tour recording works well (no problems pausing the tour, which was an issue in 2.0.29, and photo geolocation is spot on ), audio messages working well, wheel distance corrected to -18%for my 18XL-- I noticed that the correction is even applied to the wheel's total mileage, nice touch!

I'm considering speed correction too, but not sure how to go about it. Would it be a matter of increasing all speed alarms by 18%, if I want to keep them at the same real-life speed they're currently set to? 

Still have to try switching off the wheel mid-tour to verify auto reconnect, and haven't tried the "start new segment instead of new tour" option yet (it wasn't working in 2.028 and I can't remember whether it was in 2.0.29). Will get back to you as soon as it stops raining and I can hit the trails again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Lefteris said:

I've reverted back to 2.0.28 latest from euc.world site and everything works, plus i am able to wake up the app from the pebble by opening up the watchface on my pebble and press-n-hold the middle button, then i hear the connect sound and i see info on the watch, no phone touched (or harmed :P ) in the process ;) 

That part is vital to me also....

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, GMOne said:

-Horn generic function introduced: when enabled if you touch to the right side of the screen it will play a horn, to the left a bicycle bell. Of course it can be used with a whatever bluetooth!

impressive work @GMOne...

But i most say isn't working for me on my wheel ( GW Tesla v1)... i know (v1)its doest incorporate speakers but i was hoping the alarm will play throw the (beep thing)... 

it didn't work using the phone either the pebble_2 watch...

 

so far its look good:cheers: nice work

 

 

 

one thing:

would it be possible to store your (wheel conf, alarm conf...) in the EUC.WORLD web site and ones you link it you can reload your preview config... im saying that because every time im gonna install a 3rd_party apk i most clear cache on (google service and google store) and every time i try a new (v.)have to reconfigure WL again...  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ArqFG said:

one thing:

would it be possible to store your (wheel conf, alarm conf...) in the EUC.WORLD web site and ones you link it you can reload your preview config... im saying that because every time im gonna install a 3rd_party apk i most clear cache on (google service and google store) and every time i try a new (v.)have to reconfigure WL again...  

Our man @Seba does have this on his to-do list.. ;) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 6:07 PM, Seba said:

Editing XML files is much easier with good text editors. I can recommend Notepad++ or Programmer's Notepad. Both are free and open-source, but available for Windows only.

In Linux, I use XED, which was buddled with my OS (Mint 19 Cinnamon). When opening an XML file, it automatically displays the right mark-up (colour-codes the text). Kate (I believe now it's called Kwriter) is by far my favourite though (Qt app, so bear in mind the tons of dependencies it'll require if you're running a system other than kde--although it might be available as a flatpak). 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, travsformation said:

I'm considering speed correction too, but not sure how to go about it. Would it be a matter of increasing all speed alarms by 18%, if I want to keep them at the same real-life speed they're currently set to? 

I decided to use -18 % distance correction for my KS-18L and XL, but leave speed without correction (0 %). This way speed alerts are consistent with wheel beeps set by OEM app. This also makes me more comfortable. I don't need exact speed reading, I just need to know real distance. So I suggest you also not to use speed correction.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, travsformation said:

haven't tried the "start new segment instead of new tour" option yet

It's already implemented in the app, but it still needs implementing on the server (euc.world) part. I'm not sure if I'll finish it before my 800 km trip from north to south of Poland (22-28.06.2019).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Seba said:

I decided to use -18 % distance correction for my KS-18L and XL, but leave speed without correction (0 %). This way speed alerts are consistent with wheel beeps set by OEM app. This also makes me more comfortable. I don't need exact speed reading, I just need to know real distance. So I suggest you also not to use speed correction.

Yeah, that was my main concern: consistency with OEM beeps, tilt back, etc. I think I'll follow your advice and not add more unnecessary hassle to my already too-busy life :efee612b4b:

30 minutes ago, Seba said:

It's already implemented in the app, but it still needs implementing on the server (euc.world) part. I'm not sure if I'll finish it before my 800 km trip from north to south of Poland (22-28.06.2019).

No rush. And more importantly, have a good trip!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2019 at 8:35 PM, GMOne said:

IT'S A BETA VERSION. JUST A PREVIEW TO MANY NEW FEATURES THAT CAN BE INTRODUCED.

.... 

 

Wow! Impressive work, thanks for that. Will test it out during the weekend with Z10 and full Android watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play store version 2.0.23 on samsung galaxy s9+ Android 9, one ui 1.0


- pedal mode (soft to hard) and tiltback speed not working on Gotway tesla (1024Wh battery, bought 2018) not even if disconnecting and connecting. no beep heard when changing and no difference noted (tested 3, 18, 25 km/h and all pedal modes) reverting to version 2.0.04 which was the version i had before when above worked.
+ battery voltage is now corrected to 84v (old version 2.04 showed 57V)
+ auto reconnect works (also worked in 2.0.04)
- Bluetooth horn not working on tesla internal beeper (expected)

Edited by Boogieman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...