WheelLog Android App

palachzzz

55 minutes ago, GMOne said:

Wheellog has a bug about Ninebot maximum speed. Even though it is 58Km/h (in my case), it shows 50Km/h, and the slider from 50 to maximum always shows 50.

It's actually not a bug :) When WheelLog was created, it was rather unusual to have a wheel capable of going at 50 km/h ;) I'll increase this limit to 70 km/h in next version. This should be enough... at least for some time :P

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lefteris said:

But the WheelLog can pass more than 50km/h data to the smartwatches that are supported.

And also displays this speed in details page and says in speech message. The only limit was a slider range, but I already extended its range to 70 km/h.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 7:55 PM, Seba said:

It's actually not a bug :) When WheelLog was created, it was rather unusual to have a wheel capable of going at 50 km/h ;) I'll increase this limit to 70 km/h in next version. This should be enough... at least for some time :P

I thought it was dinamically read from the unicycle. But it isn't. Ok! Let's change the XML.

I noticed that "General settings" becomes "Speed settings" when you enter into the menu. But it isn't only about speed...

Edited by GMOne

Hello, 

I've just installed wheel log on my cellphone and also wheel log for tizen on my Samsung S3 but all the informations are just showing 00.

But I'm connected with my Z10.

Had anybody else of you an issue like that?

Edited by Werner

Thx @Lefterisand @Planemo but I also have only just a list of 00 on my phone.

The app looks like I'm not connected but the shown wheel's mac code is right and every time I try to connect i hear the "connection-sound" of the Z10 and the wheel symbol an the top turns red, but nothing else happens. No data of the wheel are visible. 

Started my cellphone new, no effect. 

Screenshot_20190526-003454_WheelLog.jpg

Edited by Werner

Sorry Werner, I thought it was just the watch you were having problems with. Tap the wheel icon to turn it white. Then tap the bluetooth icon. The app should start searching and the Z should show in a list. Select the Z and it should hook up. Let us know the result.

Edit: plus you are using an old version of wheelog (you only have 3 tabs available at the bottom instead of 4) so this might be the problem.

Edited by Planemo

7 hours ago, Planemo said:

Tap the wheel icon to turn it white. Then tap the bluetooth icon. The app should start searching and the Z should show in a list. Select the Z and it should hook up. Let us know the result.

Edit: plus you are using an old version.

I did exactly this procedure several times without success. 

Reinstalled the app, restarted all devices. 

Btw: I can find only the version 2.0.19 from 10.20.2018 on Google play and also here

https://m.apkpure.com/wheellog/com.cooper.wheellog#&gid=1&pid=1

:confused1:

1 hour ago, Werner said:

I can find only the version 2.0.19 from 10.20.2018 on Google play and also here

https://m.apkpure.com/wheellog/com.cooper.wheellog#&gid=1&pid=1

:confused1:

That's the reason, why it does not work.

Download 2.0.28 here, and check the page from time to time, because 2.0.30 will come soon, as @Seba wrote:

https://euc.world/getwheellog

Before you install the downloaded apk, you must uninstall the old wheellog, because update does not work.

Edited by HermanTheGerman
  • Like 2

@WernerI get it from time to time that my wheel connects but the readings (including battery) are not are all zero. Switching the wheel off and on and restarting the app (I force close it), a few times if necessary, usually does the trick. And once it's connected, it stays connected. That's my experience at least :)

I got it!

And as I suspected, is was on me:

I had a password in the ninebot app. 

Wheel log could not work with it.

Thx @HermanTheGerman for the link, now I've the newest version!

Thx to all for your effort. 

Edited by Werner
  • Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 11:31 PM, Lefteris said:

OK that was something so we should add that to the list of non working connections cause of the password.

Is there any chance to get password working for Z series wheels?

maybe @MRN76

can help?

Which wheellog version do you use? I have a ninebot one S2 and passwords work fine with 2.0.28 and 2.0.29 at least (I think the protocol should be the same for all ninebot wheels)

2 hours ago, Werner said:

I've now version 2.0.28 and you're right:

It worked well with my ninebot One S2 but not with my Z10 until I tried it without the password.

One S2 and Z10 uses different protocols and this is why password-protected Z10 won't communicate with WheelLog.

• Like 1

Hi @Seba, is it possible to have Wheelog connected to the wheel and have voice readout to eg a BT comm unit connected to the phone running Wheelog?

I can't seem to get it to work. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Hi @Seba, is it possible to have Wheelog connected to the wheel and have voice readout to eg a BT comm unit connected to the phone running Wheelog?

I was about to test this out today cause I also use a left earpiece for comms

47 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Hmm, this should be possible as this is one of the main scenarios - WheelLog connected via Bluetooth Low Energy to the wheel and at the same time all voice messages going to Bluetooth audio. Both BLE and BT audio works independently and simultaneously. However your BT headset needs to support A2DP profile. I'm not sure (didn't tested) if BT device that only supports BT headset profile (HSP) will work. Probably not. But most BT comm devices supports both headset profile and A2DP audio profile. Maybe this is only a matter of some settings or something? When you enter Bluetooth settings for paired BT devices in Android settings, there should be a checkbox with "Multimedia audio" or similar for your BT comm.

Would you give me information about make and type of your BT comm?

• Like 1

On the Z10 when i ride alone at the beach roads i tent to play music thru the media connection (a2dp) to the wheel, there are 2 kinds one for the app and one for media playback and/or calls (non usable)

If i use the voices thru bluetooth i hear them thru the Z10 speakers, it lowers down the music that is currently playing, says the phrases and then restore the volume level of the music i was playing.

It would be great in a scenario like mine that i play music in the Z10 but forward calls from the bluetooth headset, i choose media audio to the Z10 and calls to the headset, when i receive a call the music stops on the wheel but i can talk using my left headset earpiece. After i'm finished and the call ends, music resumes automatically!

I'm hoping to get the notifications on the headset as per calls connection instead on the wheel as media connection. 

But this scenario is only doable if the owner has a phone that supports dual bluetooth devices connection, like me on the samsung s7 edge, that can separate media audio from phone calls audio.

7 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

It would be great in a scenario like mine that i play music in the Z10 but forward calls from the bluetooth headset, i choose media audio to the Z10 and calls to the headset, when i receive a call the music stops on the wheel but i can talk using my left headset earpiece. After i'm finished and the call ends, music resumes automatically!

In general, I don't use my wheel as a BT speakers. Instead I use Sena 10S helmet communication set, that works exactly as you describe. When I play tunes from Spotify, its volume is lowered during voice message then restores to normal. But when I answer the call, both music and voice messages are muted during entire call. Previously I used Aftershokz Trekz Titanium and it worked the same way.

• Like 3