WheelLog Android App

palachzzz

21 minutes ago, Chriull said:

That's imho a couple of versions old?! Afair it was wheellog changing to a better "formula" from voltage to charge? But as my memory is volatile, it could have been kingsong changing the formula for their ks18 and wheellog stayed with the old formula...

In fact WheelLog uses its own, optimized formula. KS app was always too optimistic when battery level was below 30 %.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yoannmgx said:

bonjour Seba , y aurait il moyen de faire fonctionner wheellog avec ma samsung gear fit 2 pro ?

pseudo euc yoannmgx

Unfortunately Gear Fit smartwatch family doesn't support any custom apps, so I don't see a way to add support for these watches.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lord Gotham said:

salut

J'ai ks18l v1. 12 et je vois 10% de batterie différente de kingsong app et wheelog. 

L'avez-vous vu? 

C'est normal. A 10% restant de batterie, tu ne fais plus rien avec ta roue. Vitesse hyper limitée, tiltback immédiat. Donc wheelog considère ça comme un 0%, d'où le décalage de 10.

Edited by Mi-K-L
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Seba a déclaré il y a 15 heures:

Malheureusement, la famille de montres intelligentes Gear Fit ne prend aucune charge personnalisée. Je ne vois donc aucun moyen d'ajouter une assistance pour ces montres.

D'accord  

Je vais là vendre pour passer sur une montre compatible. 

la samsung gear s3 frontière est-elle compatible?

Edited by yoannmgx
orthographe

On 4/11/2019 at 11:16 PM, Chriull said:

Hi! Did it ever go faster before? Is the battery fully charged? Whats the voltage?

yes was fully charged, yes I reached 39 km/h in the past, with wheellog up it does tilting back and doesn't allow to go faster than 35 km/h.

I don't know the voltage, I have never checked it before.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:36 PM, Seba said:

Newest version of WheelLog is available for download here:

https://euc.world/downloads/wheellog-eucworld-2.0.25-release.apk

Most important changes:

• Ninebot Z10 battery level should now be correctly reported in voice messages
  • You can configure WheelLog to be immediately shown after pressing power button without unlocking the screen (General Settings > Show when locked). This is especially useful when you need to look at the wheel parameters but you have a gloves etc.
  • Application should again work with Android 4.4 devices, but see note 1
  • Improved euc.world functionality
  • Added possibility to shot pictures during ride that will be added to map (and also saved locally)
  • Some UI fixes & improvements

Notes:

1. https://euc.world uses latest security protocols. Some older Android devices may use outdated SSL/TLS libraries that don't support these new secure protocols. In this case you won't be able to connect with server. Other functions should work correctly.
  2. All users of https://euc.world live map service should update to this version. All versions of WheelLog prior to 2.0.25 are now considered incompatible with map service due to compatibility issues.

World of electric unicycles - https://euc.world

This service is still under development, however it's working quite well as for now. You can register, get your API key and start logging your rides and tours. Currently you may see wrong dates (they are UTC dates) - this is temporary only, tomorrow it will be fixed. I work hard to give you the best from this service and there is A LOT of things to do and new features to add :)

Thanks! i think it good see the current position in a map in the EUC view, i can implementing this adding map fragment or have something else in mind

Regards

Moi j'ai la gear s elle est parfaitement compatible  

2 hours ago, yoannmgx said:

D'accord  

Je vais là vendre pour passer sur une montre compatible. 

la samsung gear s3 frontière est-elle compatible?

Moi j'ai la Samsung gear s 1 elle est parfaitement compatible jusqu'à la version 2.0.20 (anglais) 

1 hour ago, Gianluca Silvestrini said:

yes was fully charged, yes I reached 39 km/h in the past, with wheellog up it does tilting back and doesn't allow to go faster than 35 km/h.

I don't know the voltage, I have never checked it before.

There is no solution (by now) - but seems to be the same prob as you have with the V10

For info, the latest version of wheel log doesnt seem to want to work with my Samsung Gear S2 watch. The Play store version did, so I have reinstalled it and all is good (and works with ninebot Z6 too!) Its a shame as I was starting to look into your EUC world project (not available on the Play store version) but I am very grateful nontheless, as I can still monitor speed, distance and battery on my wrist. Many thanks for your work on this app, its fantastic :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yvan said:

Moi j'ai la vitesse est parfaitement compatible  

Moi j'ai la Samsung vitesse 1 elle est parfaitement compatible jusqu'à la version 2.0.20 (anglais) 

merci pour l'information  ça ne fonctionne plus en 2.0.26 ?? snif

quelles sont les top montres compatibles ? 

32 minutes ago, yoannmgx said:

merci pour l'information  ça ne fonctionne plus en 2.0.26 ?? snif

quelles sont les top montres compatibles ? 

Sorry - the following is not (only) directed to you, but french post gather around here lately...

Did you ever read the forum rules?

"English (and as "lingua franca") is the language used in this forum. If you cannot express what you want to say in English then use Google Translate first and paste the translated message into your topic or replies. This is better than having the majority of our members having to do it individually to read your message."

If one prefers to write in his language there is the local group meetup section with no language preference 

2 hours ago, Chriull said:

Désolé - ce qui suit n’est pas (seulement) dirigé vers vous, mais la poste française se rassemble ici dernièrement ...

Avez-vous déjà lu les règles du forum?

" Anglais (et" lingua franca ") est la langue utilisée dans ce forum. Si vous ne pouvez pas exprimer ce que vous voulez dire en anglais, utilisez tout d'abord Google Translate, puis collez le message traduit dans votre sujet ou vos réponses. C'est mieux que d'avoir la majorité de nos membres doivent le faire individuellement pour lire votre message. "     

Si on préfère écrire dans sa langue, il y a la section de rencontre du groupe local sans préférence de langue. 

excuse me .  I will do it now

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Planemo said:

For info, the latest version of wheel log doesnt seem to want to work with my Samsung Gear S2 watch. The Play store version did, so I have reinstalled it and all is good (and works with ninebot Z6 too!) Its a shame as I was starting to look into your EUC world project (not available on the Play store version) but I am very grateful nontheless, as I can still monitor speed, distance and battery on my wrist. Many thanks for your work on this app, its fantastic :)

I don't know from what sources the Google Play version was built. I forked from @palachzzz latest GitHub repository. And even didn't touched the Tizen/Pebble support, because I don't own any of two. If I'll get Tizen watch for a week or two, I'll be able to figure out what is going on and fix it. Maybe at this occasion I will add some new features. But first I have to get such watch and none of my friends have one to lend me for a while. Buying Gear S2 or similar is not an option for me; I already put a lot of cash into WheelLog future development. Unfortunately Tizen Emulator doesn't support Bluetooth, so I need access to physical watch. Maybe you could contribute to WheelLog development and help yourself and other Gear Sx owners by lending me your watch for few days?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seba said:

I don't know from what sources the Google Play version was built. I forked from @palachzzz latest GitHub repository. And even didn't touched the Tizen/Pebble support, because I don't own any of two. If I'll get Tizen watch for a week or two, I'll be able to figure out what is going on and fix it. Maybe at this occasion I will add some new features. But first I have to get such watch and none of my friends have one to lend me for a while. Buying Gear S2 or similar is not an option for me; I already put a lot of cash into WheelLog future development. Unfortunately Tizen Emulator doesn't support Bluetooth, so I need access to physical watch. Maybe you could contribute to WheelLog development and help yourself and other Gear Sx owners by lending me your watch for few days?

We are grateful for the time you spend developing the app. You should post a paypal account to accept donations for present and future development!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chriull said:

There is no solution (by now) - but seems to be the same prob as you have with the V10

Nope, different issue. I get to 34km/h just with wheellog app. Without it I could possibly reach 39.

By the way, since you asked my Max voltage I have seen is 76 on wheellog app, and I was going at the limit of 34km/h

16 minutes ago, Gianluca Silvestrini said:

Nope, different issue. I get to 34km/h just with wheellog app. Without it I could possibly reach 39.

Would you make an experiment and use third-party GPS app that shows your speed? Then go for a test ride and compare both speeds - one displayed by original Ninebot app and the one shown in this "third party" GPS app. Then go for another ride and do the same, but in place of Ninebot app please use WheelLog.

3 hours ago, Seba said:

Maybe you could contribute to WheelLog development and help yourself and other Gear Sx owners by lending me your watch for few days?

Hii Seba, I would be happy to lend you my watch to help you and others. I would just need to time it (no pun) to when I am on holiday as I use it for work - I do night shifts outside and am often referring to the always on display (the only reason I use it for work tbh).

If you could PM me your address at least I would have it available at a moments notice to refer to. I would of course let you know when I send it. Also, I know I am being a bit cheeky, but I rarely go away for more than a week, do you think 5 days or so (taking into account postage delays) would allow you the time you need to do your investigations?

28 minutes ago, Gianluca Silvestrini said:

By the way, since you asked my Max voltage I have seen is 76 on wheellog app, and I was going at the limit of 34km/h

76V is far away from a full charge - it should tell (something near to) 84V.

There were hardware issues reported - so the mainboard does not get the right battery voltage reported. This issue could be solved by contacting  service@imscv.com. Maybe they have also some firmware to help you?

Different problem, but all the contact details again:

18 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Hii Seba, I would be happy to lend you my watch to help you and others. I would just need to time it (no pun) to when I am on holiday as I use it for work - I do night shifts outside and am often referring to the always on display (the only reason I use it for work tbh).

If you could PM me your address at least I would have it available at a moments notice to refer to. I would of course let you know when I send it. Also, I know I am being a bit cheeky, but I rarely go away for more than a week, do you think 5 days or so (taking into account postage delays) would allow you the time you need to do your investigations?

A reasonably priced offer includes three working days for one-way delivery from UK to Poland (so another three working days back). There is no chance that I will have the time to do anything so that you will have your watch back within a week. The more expensive shipping option is one day one way, but summing up the total cost it will be the equivalent of a used watch  Nevertheless, thank you for the proposal :cheers:

4 hours ago, Pier said:

We are grateful for the time you spend developing the app. You should post a paypal account to accept donations for present and future development!

Thank you :) Please visit https://euc.world/supportme for all the details about supporting WheelLog development.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pier said:

Hello! I just finished a lap with my Inmotion V5F. I looked at the statistics and it appears as top speed 38.6km! This value does not appear in the euc.world statistics (https://euc.world/tour/574236362709258). In these statistics the top speed is 10km!

I'm using wheellog-eucworld-2.0.26-release.apk 

It's rare, but sometimes transmission errors happens causing momentary glitches in data. It is visible as a short peak on the WheelLog chart. Euc.world data shows GPS speed statistics in the upper pane and this is why speed data are more reliable. Just ignore it and look at the whole story :) I'll try to add some additional error checking and filtering to WheelLog communication layer to avoid such glitches.

1 minute ago, Seba said:

It's rare, but sometimes transmission errors happens causing momentary glitches in data. It is visible as a short peak on the WheelLog chart. Euc.world data shows GPS speed statistics in the upper pane and this is why speed data are more reliable. Just ignore it and look at the whole story :) I'll try to add some additional error checking and filtering to WheelLog communication layer to avoid such glitches.

:-) thanks for the quick reply!

• Like 1