WheelLog Android App

palachzzz

After English version 2.0.20, I can not use my samsung gear S watch anymore. The application closes as soon as I start the watch  application 😢  I have to reinstall English version 2.0.20 and to be able to use my S gear watch. Is there a solution?

11 hours ago, Seba said:

Newest version of WheelLog is available for download here:

https://euc.world/downloads/wheellog-eucworld-2.0.25-release.apk

Most important changes:

• Ninebot Z10 battery level should now be correctly reported in voice messages
  • You can configure WheelLog to be immediately shown after pressing power button without unlocking the screen (General Settings > Show when locked). This is especially useful when you need to look at the wheel parameters but you have a gloves etc.
  • Application should again work with Android 4.4 devices, but see note 1
  • Improved euc.world functionality
  • Added possibility to shot pictures during ride that will be added to map (and also saved locally)
  • Some UI fixes & improvements

Notes:

1. https://euc.world uses latest security protocols. Some older Android devices may use outdated SSL/TLS libraries that don't support these new secure protocols. In this case you won't be able to connect with server. Other functions should work correctly.
  2. All users of https://euc.world live map service should update to this version. All versions of WheelLog prior to 2.0.25 are now considered incompatible with map service due to compatibility issues.

World of electric unicycles - https://euc.world

This service is still under development, however it's working quite well as for now. You can register, get your API key and start logging your rides and tours. Currently you may see wrong dates (they are UTC dates) - this is temporary only, tomorrow it will be fixed. I work hard to give you the best from this service and there is A LOT of things to do and new features to add :)

Top @Seba:clap3:

• Like 1

Great @Seba,

I was used to ride with the "genuine" WheelLog (from play store) that's already a good app, but your improvements are yet better ! Thank you for your good work ! :clap3:

If I can suggest you, a futur new interesting functionality would be to can display the "Live Map" directly in the app, without using the site https://euc.world/user/tours (or integrating this page into the app?), and really "live" in real time (as many sports app tracker can do, such as runtastic for exemple), this would be very cool !... ;)

8 minutes ago, michmuch said:

Great @Seba,

I was used to ride with the "genuine" WheelLog (from play store) that's already a good app, but your improvements are yet better ! Thank you for your good work ! :clap3:

Thank you :) I just continue what others started and add some new ideas that I think may be useful not only for me.

10 minutes ago, michmuch said:

If I can suggest you, a futur new interesting functionality would be to can display the "Live Map" directly in the app, without using the site https://euc.world/user/tours (or integrating this page into the app?), and really "live" in real time (as many sports app tracker can do, such as runtastic for exemple), this would be very cool !... ;)

It's a good idea :thumbup: Added to my TO DO list.

• Like 2

@Seba First I want to say good work! It is always good to see someone taking over a half abandoned project and giving it a new life.

I have to report that taking picture button crashes the app. No error or anything, just crashes. Maybe permission issue?

56 minutes ago, andress said:

@Seba First I want to say good work! It is always good to see someone taking over a half abandoned project and giving it a new life.

I have to report that taking picture button crashes the app. No error or anything, just crashes. Maybe permission issue?

Thank you foir report, I'll have to check. What device do you use? And what Android version?

15 hours ago, Seba said:

Ok, bug found and killed :P Problem was related to devices with Android 7 and newer.  Additionally I added better handling of priority alerts. Now if speed alarm is being spoken, if another speed alarm with higher importance will be triggered, lower priority alarm will be cancelled immediately. Please download and install new version:

https://euc.world/downloads/wheellog-eucworld-2.0.26-release.apk

I need to ask if this latest version works with Ninebot E cause I have one for a couple of weeks and it doesn't connect.. And I wanted to use it with my pebble 😅

SaTzkyFt.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/xYCceQO

Edited by Lefteris
image thumbnail

On 3/16/2019 at 9:40 PM, 1748 said:

Updated kingsong app and it seem like something change.. Wheellog will not stay connected? not sure if the update has anything to do with it.. anyone else having problems? 

Same problem.

Decided to update the app but when I try to install it I get the message "the package conflicts with an existing package by the same name". Do I have to uninstall the old app first and if so will I lose my recorded mileage?

5 minutes ago, Juggler said:

Decided to update the app but when I try to install it I get the message "the package conflicts with an existing package by the same name". Do I have to uninstall the old app first and if so will I lose my recorded mileage?

Your recorded miles should stay it's sent from the kingsong to the app so should reappear.i unistalled old one first

1 hour ago, Yvan said:

The latest version does not connect with the S gear watch. Does it work with pebble?

20190418_092300.jpg

Yes it works with pebble , used it today

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stephen said:

Your recorded miles should stay it's sent from the kingsong to the app so should reappear.i unistalled old one first

Yes it works with pebble , used it today

Thanks Steve

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Juggler said:

Yes. You have to uninstall old app first

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lefteris said:

Works with pebble, but does it work with nb e+ ?

WheelLog has very limited Ninebot support - in fact currently only Z10 wheels are supported. I'll try to add support for other popular NB wheels (and other wheels in general), but certainly it will take some time. First, I have to get NB wheel or at least control board so I can connect it on my bench.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Yvan said:

The latest version does not connect with the S gear watch. Does it work with pebble?

Since I've been continuing the great work of my predecessors, I haven't made any modifications related to Pebble or Samsung Gear watches. Of course it's possible that I've unknowingly broken something, but rather unlikely. Unfortunately, I don't have any of these watches, so I'm currently not able to do any tests. However, I will try to look for such a watch and borrow it for a few days, possibly buy a used one if I can find it at a good price.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George Iliev said:

@Seba is there a way I can parse BT data from my S2 to send it to you? Somekind of bluetooth communication gateway to capture the data stream?

I'm currently figuring out how to start comm with wheels like yours. When I'll research more, I'll contact you so we can push things forward - I remember you've offered me a role of a "guinea pig" :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Seba said:

WheelLog has very limited Ninebot support - in fact currently only Z10 wheels are supported. I'll try to add support for other popular NB wheels (and other wheels in general), but certainly it will take some time. First, I have to get NB wheel or at least control board so I can connect it on my bench.

Thank you, this nb wheel is temporary I will soon be a proud owner of a brand new KS16S so I'm not worrying too much 😁

It's just that I loved Luk-Luk pebble videos on YouTube 😜 and just wanted to know "if" I was supported. But still it tries to connect, displays that "password" dialog for inmotion wheels but nothing more.

anyway keep up what you are doing and thank you all that have made this app better!!

and yes using it for trips instead of Strava or other is much better! 👌💪

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Gotham said:

salut

J'ai ks18l v1. 12 et je vois 10% de batterie différente de kingsong app et wheelog. 

L'avez-vous vu? 

That's imho a couple of versions old?! Afair it was wheellog changing to a better "formula" from voltage to charge? But as my memory is volatile, it could have been kingsong changing the formula for their ks18 and wheellog stayed with the old formula...

• Like 1