WheelLog Android App

palachzzz

On 4/11/2019 at 9:43 PM, Seba said:

Ok, here is the new version of WheelLog. Updated French language with @koto language files. Additionally, made some changes in regard to live map feature. Now you can register at https://euc.world to get your API key and use WheelLog to map your rides. This service is still under development, but I need some motivation so I finally put it to public so you can use and report bugs and request features :) 

You can download it here - http://euc.world/downloads/wheellog-eucworld-2.0.24-release.apk

euc.world is a service that I initially made for myself, to publish my long-range rides live on my blog. Soon I realized that there are many people that would like to use it also, so I decided to make it freely available to all of you. Of course it's in early development phase, so there is still lot to do.

Thanks ! if you need help for develop the app or web i can help you

On 4/4/2019 at 7:52 AM, Seba said:

Thank you, I'll be building new version today so I will include this translation.

EDIT: Due to preparation for a long weekend (over 315 km on my KS-18XL during three days) I will build new version on Monday.

If you can upload the code a in a github repo I appreciate it a lot! Thankss!

2 hours ago, davidgarcia said:

If you can upload the code a in a github repo I appreciate it a lot! Thankss!

@davidgarcia, it is already there - https://github.com/slastowski/WheelLogAndroid :)

2 minutes ago, luixivan said:

hello,

in the Z10, the read of the battery capacity says always 0% in the voice notifications. the battery of the phone is ok

Hmm... How about the battery capacity readout on the main screen? Does it show correct value? Or there is also 0 %?

Just now, luixivan said:

in the main screen is ok

OK, I'll check it. I don't have a Z10, but I'll try to locate the problem by reviewing source code.

26 minutes ago, luixivan said:

in the main screen is ok

One more thing - when you hear that there is 0 % battery do you also hear low battery alert?

Ok, I found the problem and corrected it. I think that probably tomorrow I'll publish new version :) Thank you for your report!

Edited by Seba

Hello,

I have installed the EUC version 2.0.24 built at 21:19 and when I start the soft, I have this :

Developer warning for package "com.cooper.wheellog"
Falied to post notification on channel "WH_CHAN_ID"
See log for more details

Hope this help...

10 hours ago, db77 said:

Hello,

I have installed the EUC version 2.0.24 built at 21:19 and when I start the soft, I have this :

Developer warning for package "com.cooper.wheellog"
Falied to post notification on channel "WH_CHAN_ID"
See log for more details

Hope this help...

What Android version do you have?

9 hours ago, George Iliev said:

Why don't you raise donations somewhere? I'm sure a lot of us would love to send a beer your way...

Well... it's somehow intentional: having to dring all that beer it would deteriorate my state of mind causing a LOT MORE bugs in WheelLog :w00t2::D

• Like 3

@Seba some fresh feedback:

WheelLog ver: 2.0.24
Android 9, Samsung Note 8,
current build: PPR1.180610.011.N950FXXS5DSC5 

Device: Ninebot One S2

Problem: Device not connecting to phone, several tries, no dice. Wheel beeps for established connection, WheelLog announces Connection Successful (voice enabled), yet no data is fed trough, or at least WheelLog's not parsing it. All data stays at zeros, driving, stopping makes no difference. Tried restarting all devices, reconnecting - again, no dice. 

42 minutes ago, George Iliev said:

@Seba some fresh feedback:

WheelLog ver: 2.0.24
Android 9, Samsung Note 8,
current build: PPR1.180610.011.N950FXXS5DSC5 

Device: Ninebot One S2

Problem: Device not connecting to phone, several tries, no dice. Wheel beeps for established connection, WheelLog announces Connection Successful (voice enabled), yet no data is fed trough, or at least WheelLog's not parsing it. All data stays at zeros, driving, stopping makes no difference. Tried restarting all devices, reconnecting - again, no dice. 

Unfortunately I don't have S2 to test, but from what I see in WheelLog sources, support for Ninebot wheels is limited to Z10 only :(

9 hours ago, Seba said:

Unfortunately I don't have S2 to test, but from what I see in WheelLog sources, support for Ninebot wheels is limited to Z10 only :(

Would it be possible to add some collect/dump feature, to get UUIDs and binary data from other models?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dmitry Key said:

Would it be possible to add some collect/dump feature, to get UUIDs and binary data from other models?

Yes, and I thought about logging BT comm to external file.

17 minutes ago, QLam56 said:

Thank you @Seba for this update!! BTW, the link doesn't work since download is missing a "s". 

For the live map service, is it possible to add a delete function to delete the unwanted tours? 

THANK YOU :) I've missed it, there is very late now in Poland, had a hard day and I'm soo tired... -_- :)

Of course I will add possibility to delete unwanted tours. Last time I focused on changes and improvements in WheelLog app, now it's done so I can focus on live map service and it's functions. I hope that feature you're asking for will be available this week.

7 minutes ago, Seba said:

THANK YOU :) I've missed it, there is very late now in Poland, had a hard day and I'm soo tired... -_- :)

Of course I will add possibility to delete unwanted tours. Last time I focused on changes and improvements in WheelLog app, now it's done so I can focus on live map service and it's functions. I hope that feature you're asking for will be available this week.

Hey there @Seba! Since one s2 doesn't work with WheelLog, is it possible to still use euc.world service and if so : how ... :) 

1 minute ago, George Iliev said:

Hey there @Seba! Since one s2 doesn't work with WheelLog, is it possible to still use euc.world service and if so : how ... :)

Of course! I've modified WheelLog app in this way so it can be used as a generic GPS tracker in case there is unsupported wheel. The only difference is that there will be no wheel data recorded if the wheel is not connected. Try yourself :)

PS. I still hope that someone here in Poland will have a S2 to lend me for few days so I can dig into it deeper and see if there is any way to read data from this wheel. As @Dmitry Key proposed, I'll also add some "developer mode" functions to log some valuable data, so there is a chance to add S2 even without having this wheel locally. So don't give up and I'll be in touch with you :)

• Like 1