WheelLog Android App

palachzzz

13 minutes ago, Seba said:

What web browser are you using and on what device?

Tried Chrome 74 on Windows 7, latest Chrome on Windows 10, latest Chrome on Android 8... it's for sure me missing something!

I open a Tour, go Tour / Visibility, change to the visibility I want... nothing happens, menu stays there, open. I wait a bit, refresh the page: old visibility setting.

ON EDIT, 8 MINUTES AFTER: it works now...

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

ON EDIT, 8 MINUTES AFTER: it works now...

Because I fixed it - it was my fault, thank you for your report :)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Seba said:

Because I fixed it - it was my fault, thank you for your report :)

Thanks Seba!

Happy to be the first active user in Japan...

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 1

Just now, Coco66 said:

Happy to be the first active suer in Japan...

Super! I hope that soon the world map of EUC riders will be full of EUC riders. This way we will show that we're a large and continuously growing community.

And again - I kindly ask all of you, new WheelLog users. As for now there are 82 of active euc.world users and more EUC riders are joining each day. Please, make at least one route available to the public so it will show on main map. Go to an interesting place, add a few photos, show off interesting places in your area. Show that you can make interesting journeys and visit interesting places on EUC. Let others know that EUC riding is enjoyable. Let other people that there are EUC riders in their neighbourhood, encouraging them to join EUC community. If you care about your privacy, go for a ride away from your home and work, where riding EUC is allowed. You can also make one of your existing tours public if you think it's worth to share :)

Even if your wheel is not supported by WheelLog yet, you can still use it to record your rides. Just create account at https://euc.world and then use WheelLog instead of Endomondo or Strava. In this way indirectly you'll support WheelLog development by making it more popular among electric unicycle users.

• Upvote 3

Side note: I know what was this "I cannot do anything then close the app" - it's the show on lockscreen mode. Unfortunatelly, on my phone you cannot switch to unlock phone any other but by closing monowheel. Not sure is it intended, but I just mention this.

I've already bought samsung phone. Got irritated with chinise phone companies and constant energy closing I cannot control.

On 5/18/2019 at 12:05 PM, Seba said:

Currently there is two seconds timeout between latest valid data arrival and "Connection lost" message. Normally it's more than enough, as data from wheel are sent with much shorter interval. However if you see that values are changing, it may be the case that phone resources are limited and Android get's overloaded, causing some delays in data processing longer than two seconds. I could  increase it to - say - five seconds and it should help. Anyway it seems that your phone is the most limiting factor for you and it would be a good idea to change :)

Hi, I get many of those "disconnected" messages with a Ninebot One S2 too. The phone is an LG V20 with no memory or resource problems whatsoever.

Would it be possible to make connection-related messages optional?

Otherwise it's a very useful app, I use it all the time.

I'm on Pixel 3 XL, just installed the latest version. 

The first time the app launched it showed the settings but now I can't get to them. Is there some trick (long press or something)?

The wheel isn't connected yet (it's downstairs).

1 hour ago, Fuzzypixel said:

The first time the app launched it showed the settings but now I can't get to them. Is there some trick (long press or something)?

Swipe your finger from left screen edge to the right, as in the movie that @Lefteris uploaded few post earlier:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Hi Seba did you manage to correct the Tizen mileage issue yet? :)

Yes, but I'm still working on some features for the next release, so please give me few days :)

2 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Found it about $130 around the interwebz, if anyone has an android watch to also test the app, like @GMOne did, please share it here

FYI you can find it on eBay and on AliExpress for $80-$90.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GMOne said:

FYI you can find it on eBay and on AliExpress for $80-$90.

On AliExpress, the only "Lemfo" I find is a round called Z28... link? 

On 19/5/2019 at 18:33, Seba said:

¿Solo las alarmas no funcionan o hay una falta total de comunicación con la rueda? También me sería muy útil si me diera más detalles sobre su problema. Porque ni siquiera sé qué alarmas quiere decir: pitidos de rueda, alertas de velocidad audibles, etc.

The application does not communicate with the wheel

On 5/18/2019 at 11:17 PM, Seba said:

I think it's a good idea to add option to mute voice messages while tour is paused and GPS speed is below 3 km/h. 

Yeah, cool!

I've already added small icon to show that there is an image transfer in background, so along with popup it should be enough :)

Not that the icon will appear for long...the uploads are lightning fast!

I was today on a "test" tour - https://euc.world/tour/574977880603206 - I can confirm two things. Now image upload is lightning fast with 4G and my phone camera is a piece of sh*t in low-light conditions :crying:However take a look at the last photo in tour gallery. A wild dungeon with its cubs passed before me... 

Hahaha I didn't think the pics were that bad. No camera takes great pics in dark and foggy conditions...although, wait...Was it foggy? Or was that your camera? If it's the latter case...yeah, you might have a point about "improvable" low-light pics :efee612b4b:

Cool pic of the wild boar and her cubs! There are tons of them in the woods where I do my off-road routes too, so I have to be particularly careful when riding at night. So far, I haven't hit one (that would be one hell of a faceplant/pigplant story :efee612b4b:) or pissed one off...Good thing the 18XL can outrun a boar's 24 km/h max. speed :efee612b4b:

22 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Hahaha I didn't think the pics were that bad. No camera takes great pics in dark and foggy conditions...

Actually there is one - Huawei P30 Pro and... I want it !!! :crying:

23 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Was it foggy? Or was that your camera?

Both. Very foggy evening is the one thing, second is my Cat S60 that is a decent device, but its camera is ages behind Niepce & Daguerre.

27 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Good thing the 18XL can outrun a boar's 24 km/h max. speed

24 km/h ?? Not the ones that live here. They can run at least 30 km/h or even faster. Anyway, I'm not too eager to ride into the boar family and check what is the safe escape speed :P:P

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 1:50 PM, Seba said:

And again - I kindly ask all of you, new WheelLog users. As for now there are 82 of active euc.world users and more EUC riders are joining each day. Please, make at least one route available to the public so it will show on main map. Go to an interesting place, add a few photos, show off interesting places in your area. Show that you can make interesting journeys and visit interesting places on EUC. 

Hi, 

It would be great to have the possibility to add the pictures (of course location-based) to the tours later on Euc.world. So one can take some nice pics from the video which one have made. At the end of the tour you also know better which photos were the most worth seeing. 😁

How can I view all tours of a user? No matter who I look at, there is only one tour to see. Or is it because everyone has only released one tour?

Edited by buell47

23 minutes ago, buell47 said:

It would be great to have the possibility to add the pictures (of course location-based) to the tours later on Euc.world. So one can take some nice pics from the video which one have made. At the end of the tour you also know better which photos were the most worth seeing. 😁

Yes, this is very important feature and will be added soon. Very soon, as I suffer from my shitty phone camera while at the same carrying Sony RX100 in backpack... :)

24 minutes ago, buell47 said:

How can I view all tours of a user? No matter who I look at, there is only one tour to see. Or is it because everyone has only released one tour?

Now I'm working on upcoming 2.0.30 release of WheelLog. I plan to release it this week. Then I will continue working on euc.world website and feature you asked is one of the first on my to-do list.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Seba said:

Actually there is one - Huawei P30 Pro and... I want it !!! :crying:

Yeah, that phone packs a serious, no-nonsense camera! :dribble:

The again, with the US-China trade war....things aren't looking great (at least at the moment) for Chinese phones...

32 minutes ago, Seba said:
1 hour ago, travsformation said:

Was it foggy? Or was that your camera?

Both.

Good to hear it wasn't as bad as I thought. Creating non-existing fog would be a seriously bad low-light performance  :efee612b4b:

33 minutes ago, Seba said:

24 km/h ?? Not the ones that live here. They can run at least 30 km/h or even faster. Anyway, I'm not too eager to ride into the boar family and check what is the safe escape speed :P:P

Hahaha actually, I googled "How fast can a wild boar run" :efee612b4b:  Like you, I haven't been chased by one yet, so I can't attest to whether the info is true or not, but am not particularly fond of finding out either :efee612b4b:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, travsformation said:

Yeah, that phone packs a serious, no-nonsense camera! :dribble:

The again, with the US-China trade war....things aren't looking great (at least at the moment) for Chinese phones...

I think it will eventually setlle down.No one will win this war. Anyway, P30 is claimed to be latest of the phones that will get updates. And I just need two things - WheelLog and camera :)

• Like 1