Who will be the brave tesla pioneers

Luiz

6 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

Me too! Just made the purchase of an mten, and I cant wait till its shipped. Would love to hear what you think of the Tesla.

Congrats! :cheers:  Mine will finally arrive on Tuesday. @Marty Backe's review and videos of the Mten3 have me all excited! Let's see....where should I start my autopsy? ;)

Moving the motherboard back to the top of the eucs and the new cooling fans seem to be steps in the right direction :thumbup: , the wiring seem to be the same though :huh: , i hope this wiring can hadle the extra power . Improving QC and costomer care will require a serious commitment of gotway to change and significant financial investiment . It is not an easy task . That said i am keeping my fingers crossed hoping this will happen sooner rather then too late.

I must say the video is quite impressive.

Considering gotway reccord so far i am not running to pre-order a tesla and i would suggest you donate your body to science if you do so , just in case something go wrong.:P

Looking forward for your reviews in the folowing six months after release.:)

As i stated before i am a gotway fan and i hope the tesla will mark a new age of safety and quality for the brand . 

It may seem i am being too hard with gotway but as a euc enthusiast i cannot ignore all those bad reports of people being seriously injured by the recurrent problems in their products.:(

They really messed up badly and we have to react to show we are not stupid and they can not get away with it anymore.:angry:

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Congrats! :cheers:  Mine will finally arrive on Tuesday. @Marty Backe's review and videos of the Mten3 have me all excited! Let's see....where should I start my autopsy? ;)

Please, don't take apart the Mten3. It needs to be free and running the streets, not stuck in a lab until next spring :laughbounce2:

8 hours ago, Meng Yang said:

Slashes through water like a kayak :whistling:?

Since that's a nasty river near lots of Chinese factories, the EUC must also be quite chemical resistant as well :lol:. Not sure I'd want my skin touching it though.

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Please, don't take apart the Mten3. It needs to be free and running the streets, not stuck in a lab until next spring :laughbounce2:

Whoa Marty, are you starting a chapter of People for the Ethical Treatment of EUCs now? :P

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

It's the same exact wiring like on the latest ACM/msuper V3/Monster:) They individually heat-sleeved the three motor wires, and that's it.

I was told that monitoring the Mosfets better for temperature would prevent the dreaded meltdowns, so maybe the improvements are more subtle, and not evident in wiring architecture. They have the power and torque problem solved. Maybe they are working on mitigating the effects of the power needed to get there by maximizing the efficiency of the system. 

Very interested in the puddle riding! :w00t2: 

11 hours ago, Meng Yang said:
TESLA ???
- Amazing steep climb on slippery slope :shock2: ?
- Slashes through water like a kayak :whistling:?
- Rain on? Roll on! :thumbup:

Gotway commercials are really starting to look like mini movies.  There at the end was that girl from the other commercial.  

6 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Pretty impressive performance, deep water, steep climbs, rough terrain.

Omg:efef6b27e5: Marty never showed me it could do all these things too! Next time some flooring company is stacking their trim outside I am totally gonna ride the mten over it. ? That guy looks all of 85lbs, but that drop off the wall is very impressive!

Oh I saw the puddle riding!:efeeec645d:

Id like to see the same video with a 100kg westerner riding it rather than the normal 45kg chinese guy/girl. 

What worries me with the ever increasing speeds and still potentially questionable QC is that someone is going to have a serious crash and then lots of negative press bringing EUC's to the attention of the wider public in a negative way. Fingers crossed it never happens but as speeds keep going up i think its only a matter of time. 

3 hours ago, nute said:

Id like to see the same video with a 100kg westerner riding it rather than the normal 45kg chinese guy/girl. 

What worries me with the ever increasing speeds and still potentially questionable QC is that someone is going to have a serious crash and then lots of negative press bringing EUC's to the attention of the wider public in a negative way. Fingers crossed it never happens but as speeds keep going up i think its only a matter of time. 

Don't worry. As long as EUC's remain niche, no matter what happens people won't make associations because they don't know what our wheels are. Hoverboards were different, as an example, because tons of them were sold and everyone was seeing them. No so with our wheels.

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

Pretty impressive performance, deep water, steep climbs, rough terrain.

That stair ramp climbing was impressive.

This guy gives me the impression that he's the owner of Gotway.

5 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

Omg:efef6b27e5: Marty never showed me it could do all these things too! Next time some flooring company is stacking their trim outside I am totally gonna ride the mten over it. ? That guy looks all of 85lbs, but that drop off the wall is very impressive!

Oh I saw the puddle riding!:efeeec645d:

The one thing I won't do is drop off curbs - too much stress on the axle/pedals.

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That stair ramp climbing was impressive.

This guy gives me the impression that he's the owner of Gotway.

Those wooden bumps on that one climb looked like they were proving there is no oscillation problem on sharp bumps.  Not high speed though, so unsure.

Archived