How do I get beeps for 1st and 2nd alarm?

LanghamP

1 and 2 are set to "0" on the KS application, I think they've always been this way but not sure. I'd like the wheel to moan at me at 28, 30, 32 km/h but it has never done so.

I mean, I can't figure out to activate alarm 1 and 2 despite clicking in different places.

The alarms must be in order, 1st being at the lowest speed: 1st < 2nd < 3rd. So the 2nd can't be zero if the 1st is active. Also, the wheel must be stationary for the alarm settings to be saved.

31 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

1 and 2 are set to "0" on the KS application, I think they've always been this way but not sure. I'd like the wheel to moan at me at 28, 30, 32 km/h but it has never done so.

I mean, I can't figure out to activate alarm 1 and 2 despite clicking in different places.

Thing is: 1 and 2 alarm only work if you de-activate voice warnings!

On voice warnings activated only 3rd alarm works - "please decellerate"

Turn the voice off....and you have beeps on all 3-4 alarms!

39 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Thing is: 1 and 2 alarm only work if you de-activate voice warnings!

On voice warnings activated only 3rd alarm works - "please decellerate"

Turn the voice off....and you have beeps on all 3-4 alarms!

OMG, why?! Sometimes I feel Chinese people have such a cavalier attitude towards safety.

10 hours ago, abinder3 said:

You will probably find out that you will get tired of hearing the 'beeps' of the alarms if you have the 1st two set to something other than '0'. 

I agree. I soon raised the 1st to 34 km/h, and a while ago disabled that too. I'm now familiar how those speeds feel, so I know not to accelerate hard to the (thankfully smooth) tiltback at max speed. I don't like beeping.

Archived