Ninebot One E+ , access & connect inner tube to extender stem

Bob Eisenman

If you are having trouble threading the Ninebot One E+ extender stem to the inner tube's 'bent' stem valve then try this trick.

Press the 'bent' inner tube stem valve down with a finger until it is in the same plane as the extender stem, thread the extender stem onto the inner tube stem and twist the extender stem tight on using a mm socket.

These three pictures demonstrate my approach to threading the extender stem onto the Ninebot One E+ tube's stem valve.

1- stem extender valve not in the threading position

40963.jpg

2- press the bent inner tube stem down with a finger (in plane, in line, almost flush with the metal hub) until it can thread onto the extender stem

40964.jpg

3- Use an appropriate size mm hex socket to allow easier finger tightening of the extender stem onto the bent inner tube stem valve.

40965.jpg

In addition to a hand pump I carry a mm hex socket, the extender stem, an air pressure gauge, EUC battery charger and tire pressure gauge while riding to more distant destinations.  I find the tire routinely deflates to about 40 psi overnight and I like to ride at 45-50 psi. It takes about 60 pumps from 40 psi using my hand pump to reach 50 psi.

Slime markets an air pressure device which I also carry for longer rides.

40966.jpg

Edited by Bob Eisenman
addition of content
  • Upvote 1