NOTICE: Recall for GOTWAY MTen3 (Green Fashion)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hansolo said:

I do not know, but for my MS3 I bought LED strip for MCM4 and I cut the LED too (only 5 for the MS3)

This for the information. Maybe the led strip is generic. I’ll go try my local shop to c if they can help.

8 hours ago, Zap said:

Does the MS3 use the same leh as the mten3 ?

No. If you feel like experimenting, you can open the shell and you'll see that where the wires from the control join the LED strip, it's very fragile. One of the three wires may have broke, and you could perhaps solder it back.

6 hours ago, Zap said:

This for the information. Maybe the led strip is generic. I’ll go try my local shop to c if they can help.

Yes it's generic but I don't find led stip with silicone enclosure to replace mine (without silicone it's easy to find)

14 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

No. If you feel like experimenting, you can open the shell and you'll see that where the wires from the control join the LED strip, it's very fragile. One of the three wires may have broke, and you could perhaps solder it back.

Will look into this option

• 1 month later...
On 2018-03-03 at 2:32 PM, Hansolo said:

Yes it's generic but I don't find led stip with silicone enclosure to replace mine (without silicone it's easy to find)

You can probably buy a tube of clear silicone like DAP clear, and apply it over the strip.

I was just curious - does anyone know what Gotway did to fix the Mten3 battery common nickel strip melting issue?  Did they swap out the battery packs with a thicker jumper strip or add thick wiring?

• 1 month later...

Just an update. Gotway warranties the led light . Took more then a month for it to arrive. Did a diy while changing the out the stock tire. Led running fine now

On 5/7/2018 at 4:56 PM, Leonte Mihai said:

Hi guys, some of you have two packs of batteries for sale, 800wh 84.2 V from some ACM 1600 or Msuper V3 1600 or Monster. And someone can give me the dimensions (length, width, height, weight) and number of cells of a battery pack (from 800Wh, 84.2V).

Hi , r u planing to switch out to a bigger capacity battery?

please update if u manage to sort that out . Tks

• esaj unpinned this topic

Archived