NOTICE: Recall for GOTWAY MTen3 (Green Fashion)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Brad Webster said:

We all have are preferences, I am a fanboy of segway too I guess lol. Funny how Kingsong fanboys are always trying to shit talk gotway though!

Jajaja...the Kingsong Fanboys......if it would be only them...

Here the honest and truth opinion of one of the biggest EUC Sellers in America how Gotway handels their stuff:

And once more, @Brad Webster : Sign yourself clearly as "Gotway America", take your website into signature or however you want to make clear your a seller....

Other than any "fanboism" its pretty clear why a seller got some biased opinions!

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Not from revered top members on this forum! @KingSong69 for instance is always respectful!

I don't think this was respectful and I believe he was referring to me?

Always makes me lough when on Facebook some "honest sellers" are telling that

- "now Gotway got their shit together"

- "the Problems have been solved"

- "no Quality Problems anymore"

Notice the quotation marks around " honest sellers " implying I am dishonest.

2 minutes ago, Brad Webster said:

I don't think this was respectful and I believe he was referring to me?

Always makes me lough when on Facebook some "honest sellers" are telling that

- "now Gotway got their shit together"

- "the Problems have been solved"

- "no Quality Problems anymore"

Notice the quotation marks around " honest sellers " implying I am dishonest.

Nope!

I was in no case reffering to you! if that sounds so, sorry! 

that was just an opinion about the new wheel AGAIN having starter problems!

3 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Nope!

I was in no case reffering to you! if that sounds so, sorry! 

that was just an opinion about the new wheel AGAIN having starter problems!

OK my apologies then. BTW I changed everything i could find in my profile to Gotway America, hope that is acceptable lol.

On 8/25/2017 at 8:07 AM, Mrd777 said:

I have a mten3 on order from green fashion, I'm waiting to hear back from them on what they plan to do. It's amazing that Gotway doesn't announce this problem,they have not written about it on Facebook yet, this was announced on Baidu. (Good find house of job) 

I'm guessing these wheels actually didn't perform well at speed. I'm realizing being an early adopter to any of their products should be a no go. Sad

"Hi cheyanming Chen, I'm reading there is a recall on all of the mten3. Please explain this to me, and what you are going to do? Are you refunding, or fixing the problem? Thanks"

'Some problems are being solved and some minor ones need to be changed. You may rest assured that overseas orders have not been sent in a hurry and are being modified. There is no problem with the delivery this week'

Good insight, thanks for posting.

Btw, I also have an order awaiting shipment. Looks like the distributor did the right thing by waiting to ship until the wheels' firmware are updated.

His Chinese post pasted on the first page of this thread was the 25th, and on the 26th I got a message saying it is now starting the shipping process.

2 hours ago, Brad Webster said:

We all have are preferences, I am a fanboy of segway too I guess lol. Funny how Kingsong fanboys are always trying to shit talk gotway though!

Although @KingSong69 has judgement issues regarding his preferred wheel ;) he's fair and balanced. And believe it or not, he actually owns an MSuper V3 (which he'll ride again once the new smell of his KS18S wears off).

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Going back to all of the ACM and MSuper firmware issues I'm speculating  GW has determined that the first batch of Mtens had similar issues and performed the necessary updates before shipping out the second batch. If true, it will make give me a small sense of comfort.

Just to be safe I may take @who_the's suggestion and buy a human bubble for testing. @Marty Backe sure looks comfortable inside!:facepalm:

ball3

That's hilarious, you can actually buy these things. In all seriousness, that actually looks like a very safe way to test wheels.

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I cannot believe Green Fashion will soon be charging $950 for the Mten with all of the reported issues!

The price is now up to 850$, which is also a promotion price. September 1st officially returned to normal prices, the normal price is 950$. Thank you for your support, we have received the purchase from various channels, probably 50PCS. Please take the last chance
The second Promotional time is up to September 1st, 2017,thank you

Wheels are just getting more and more expensive :crying:

27 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That's hilarious, you can actually buy these things. In all seriousness, that actually looks like a very safe way to test wheels.

Apart from being blown of the wheel by speed alone, not mentioning the first gust of wind...

42 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

Apart from being blown of the wheel by speed alone, not mentioning the first gust of wind...

The  bubble sphere could serve as a dual purpose as it would make a great foundation for a custom EUC Halloween or Christmas costume. 

35986815124_4a5b0aa6e1_b.jpg

3 hours ago, Brad Webster said:

Wow, we have one other seller on this site with your attitude and he was complaining the other day that he doesn't sell enough wheels to make a living, unlike @Jason McNeil I wonder why?

just for the record @KingSong69 choose that name purely as it was the first wheel he owned. Apart from the fact he has a disclaimer to that effect in his signature it also shows that he owns a Gotway wheel himself.  

So can I suggest you read up a bit before attacking people on this forum and then when you have done that still don't bother attacking them - regardless of how high you think your  personal moral high ground is, as a dealer you will always do yourself more harm than good if you sink to personal abuse.

P.S. I particularly love a signature one guy has on another forum I visit. "Before having an argument with an idiot, make damn sure he isn't doing the exact same thing."

P.P.S. Before you think I'm in some way defending KingSong because that is the wheel I own, I should perhaps point out that I was the guy that connected Speedyfeet in the UK and Gotway together when Ninebot crapped on him after all the promoting their products he had done. 

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Although @KingSong69 has judgement issues regarding his preferred wheel ;) he's fair and balanced. And believe it or not, he actually owns an MSuper V3 (which he'll ride again once the new smell of his KS18S wears off).

Haha...judgement issues. Thats a good one!

And yes...if i would have enough money, and some of the other wheels in my garage, who knows what would be my favorite...

So until the next Lotto win, i take my Money to the quality ;-)

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Wow, we have one other seller on this site with your attitude and he was complaining the other day that he doesn't sell enough wheels to make a living, unlike @Jason McNeil I wonder why?

just for the record @KingSong69 choose that name purely as it was the first wheel he owned. Apart from the fact he has a disclaimer to that effect in his signature it also shows that he owns a Gotway wheel himself.  

So can I suggest you read up a bit before attacking people on this forum and then when you have done that still don't bother attacking them - regardless of how high you think your  personal moral high ground is, as a dealer you will always do yourself more harm than good if you sink to personal abuse.

P.S. I particularly love a signature one guy has on another forum I visit. "Before having an argument with an idiot, make damn sure he isn't doing the exact same thing."

P.P.S. Before you think I'm in some way defending KingSong because that is the wheel I own, I should perhaps point out that I was the guy that connected Speedyfeet in the UK and Gotway together when Ninebot crapped on him after all the promoting their products he had done. 

My attitude had to do with the fact I thought @KingSong69 was talking shit about what I was saying on face book. He say's he was not talking about me and I took him at his word! He messaged me and as far as I know we are good? I might be wrong but I think we settled this but hey I guess you felt the need to let everyone know that your the big man here and hey I'm not gonna let this newbie talk shit lol. Does @KingSong69 need you to take up for him? I thought he did fine, why don't you mind your own business?

4 minutes ago, Brad Webster said:

messaged me and as far as I know we are good?

We are good now! . .Just calm a bit down, please!

As i am hanging around here a bit longer than you, its perhaps more than natural some old friend jump in and make a stand!

That was not only @Keith , perhaps you have read from others (heavy Gotway fans) also, that -despite my name- i am always trying to be fair...and not brand biased! So lets just all forget this bad start and make the best out of in the future!

2 hours ago, who_the said:

Getting back toward the original topic, got word my MTen3 shipped today. Guess we'll need two of those bubble suits. :rolleyes:

CORRECTION, seller messaged me saying my shipping notice was just "temporary storage" and a real tracking number will be provided "next week."

17 minutes ago, who_the said:

CORRECTION, seller messaged me saying my shipping notice was just "temporary storage" and a real tracking number will be provided "next week."

I messaged him a couple of hours ago, asking if my wheel (I really don't care about yours ;)) would be 'fixed'. We'll see what he has to say.

5 hours ago, who_the said:

Getting back toward the original topic, got word my MTen3 shipped today. Guess we'll need two of those bubble suits. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, who_the said:

Your tugging at my emotions big guy! ;)

• esaj unpinned this topic

Archived