NOTICE: Recall for GOTWAY MTen3 (Green Fashion)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always makes me lough when on Facebook some "honest sellers" are telling that

- "now Gotway got their shit together"

- "the Problems have been solved"

- "no Quality Problems anymore"

and even extremly bashing when some People warn about some Quality issues...

So to all Mten3 buyers...just take care...

And yip, sounds like an oscillation issue again..speaking of Programm and Firmware upgrade...

In this moment i am afraid to buy new wheels... I wanted to buy Msuper vs3 to join KS 18s.

As you now i received my new KS 18s and i am having problems. How can i convence my friend to spend over 1000euros in something like this?

I am having the help of everybody: sellers, kingsong, forum etc, but is not a good situations.

I think is time to everybody stops and thinks... this way is wrong.

This is not the way. We can not buy new wheels and have so much problems.

I have a mten3 on order from green fashion, I'm waiting to hear back from them on what they plan to do. It's amazing that Gotway doesn't announce this problem,they have not written about it on Facebook yet, this was announced on Baidu. (Good find house of job) 

I'm guessing these wheels actually didn't perform well at speed. I'm realizing being an early adopter to any of their products should be a no go. Sad

"Hi cheyanming Chen, I'm reading there is a recall on all of the mten3. Please explain this to me, and what you are going to do? Are you refunding, or fixing the problem? Thanks"

'Some problems are being solved and some minor ones need to be changed. You may rest assured that overseas orders have not been sent in a hurry and are being modified. There is no problem with the delivery this week'

16 minutes ago, Bambino said:

In this moment i am afraid to buy new wheels... I wanted to buy Msuper vs3 to join KS 18s.

As you now i received my new KS 18s and i am having problems. How can i convence my friend to spend over 1000euros in something like this?

I am having the help of everybody: sellers, kingsong, forum etc, but is not a good situations.

I think is time to everybody stops and thinks... this way is wrong.

This is not the way. We can not buy new wheels and have so much problems.

Where is the Video? Without it is hard to help....

In this weekeng i am going to open the wheel with one friend.

Rockwheel tell me to do that.

Then i send video and photos. I think the problem is simple... Everything is going to be alright.

3 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

And yip, sounds like an oscillation issue again..speaking of Programm and Firmware upgrade...

Makes life interesting and exciting. Still looking forward to receiving my Mten. KingSong wheels are so boring ;)

5 hours ago, Mrd777 said:

Some problems are being solved and some minor ones need to be changed. You may rest assured

Feelin Good!:clap3:

5 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Feelin Bad!:crying:

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Makes life interesting and exciting

Oh I really feel good now! :facepalm: 

Marty I officially crown you the 'Mten Guinea Pig'. ;)

40 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Feelin Good!:clap3:

Feelin Bad!:crying:

No help whatsoever!:facepalm: 

Marty I officially crown you the 'Mten Guinea Pig'. ;)

I'll be padded up for sure on my maiden voyage. I may just repeat my MSuper trail run at the highest speed that I can get this sucker to run at. That'll show any you doubters out there :D:unsure::cry2:

• esaj pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I'll be padded up for sure on my maiden voyage. I may just repeat my MSuper trail run at the highest speed that I can get this sucker to run at. That'll show any you doubters out there :D:unsure::cry2:

Go for it big guy! At least you will have a shorter distance to fall!:P

2 hours ago, who_the said:

How about a GoFundMe for one of these for @Marty Backe.

Disappointing to hear about the recall. But suddenly relieved — instead of disappointed — that mine hasn't yet shipped.

bubble-soccer.jpg

Great idea. A giant bubble wrap for your body when riding a brand new Gotway wheel :D

My Mten was going to ship next week. But now we're going to get the wheels and we'll have no idea whether they were fixed. I need to order the bubble thing right away ...

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

My Mten was going to ship next week. But now we're going to get the wheels and we'll have no idea whether they were fixed. I need to order the bubble thing right away ...

Given the response @Mrd777 received from Green Fashion..... "overseas orders have not been sent in a hurry and are being modified"  we can only hope our Mtens arrive bug free. 

I do like @who_the 's idea. The inflatable would provide for safe testing and also make a great EUC video prop!  :)

I cannot believe Green Fashion will soon be charging $950 for the Mten with all of the reported issues!

The price is now up to 850$, which is also a promotion price. September 1st officially returned to normal prices, the normal price is 950$. Thank you for your support, we have received the purchase from various channels, probably 50PCS. Please take the last chance
The second Promotional time is up to September 1st, 2017,thank you

On 8/25/2017 at 6:41 AM, KingSong69 said:

Always makes me laugh when a Kingsong fanboy goes on and on about gotway quality lol. As if kingsong never had any problems or Gotway dealers contend that the quality of gotways has been perfected lol. No Gotway is not perfect and they will have problems from time to time. I'll say this for them, when they do have problems they hop right on it!  Kingsongs on the other hand have always been boring lol.

1 hour ago, Bambino said:

@Rehab1I understant right? When you say:

" we can only hope our Mtens arrive bug free. .." that means that the new wheel can have problems, i understand right??

Going back to all of the ACM and MSuper firmware issues I'm speculating  GW has determined that the first batch of Mtens had similar issues and performed the necessary updates before shipping out the second batch. If true, it will make give me a small sense of comfort.

Just to be safe I may take @who_the's suggestion and buy a human bubble for testing. @Marty Backe sure looks comfortable inside!:facepalm:

ball3

12 minutes ago, Brad Webster said:

Always makes me laugh when a Kingsong fanboy goes on and on about gotway quality lol. As if kingsong never had any problems or Gotway dealers contend that the quality of gotways has been perfected lol. No Gotway is not perfect and they will have problems from time to time. I'll say this for them, when they do have problems they hop right on it!  Kingsongs on the other hand have always been boring lol.

Good that you as a forum newbie has totally oversight above my 2600 posts here, so that you can call me a Kingsong fanboy!

Just a side notice: EUC Sellers which whish to be forum members, have to disclaim in the signature or on their profile, that they are! 

So please..."Gotway America"........just "newbie" is not enough!

I like both: gotway and kingsong.

I buy Kingsong because the problems with gotway. In this forum @Brad Webster can see a lot of post related to that.

Never Gotway came here to say anything.

Otherwise, Kingsong manufactures are in forum and help. (sorry if my inglish is not so good)

For example, i like very much Gotway vs3+, but i have afraid to buy it, because the problems..

11 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Good that you as a forum newbie has totally oversight above my 2600 posts here, so that you can call me a Kingsong fanboy!

Just a side notice: EUC Sellers which whish to be forum members, have to disclaim in the signature or on their profile, that they are! 

So please..."Gotway America"........just "newbie" is not enough!

Just as Marty is a GW Fanboy.....or BB Mountain Man. ;)

3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I like both: gotway and kingsong.

Fan of both as well. Also Inmotion! Segway may be next once I get a divorce.;)

8 minutes ago, Brad Webster said:

Funny how Kingsong fanboys are always trying to shit talk gotway though!

Not from revered top members on this forum! @KingSong69, as many others, are always respectful!

• esaj unpinned this topic

Archived