Jump to content
Shabba

How many of you guys plan on getting the Z10?

Recommended Posts

How many of you guys plan on gettin the z10? That would be a great replacement of the msuper 820, ninebot makes quality product, I have the ninebot mini pro before it actually came out in the US and it still works great. The APP is awesome, lots of option, I don't really ride it anymore because it's like a 90 yr old grandma walking with a Cain compared to the wheels I have now, it's great to run to my neighbors house to watch football (GOOOO BUCS) hahaha. But on a serious note, hopefully ninebot forces gotway to improve in the areas where they are less than acceptable, and we all know what areas those are. I really like the way GotWay's mind thinks but I don't like the way their heart beats "if you know what I mean"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I like the mini better when I'm drunk or on drugs. 

Hahaha, and that would be the one to pick out of ur fleet if ur having a lil too much fun 

Edited by Shabba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want one of them Ninebot Z somethings for sure someday man, btw. I actually use Mini mostly for letting other people ride. Friends and family who want to go out on a ride with me. I'll put 'em on the mini. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I want one of them Ninebot Z somethings for sure someday man, btw. I actually use Mini mostly for letting other people ride. Friends and family who want to go out on a ride with me. I'll put 'em on the mini. 

Yea that's actually why I still have mine so people can ride with me because I already know it's gonna take them a few weeks to learn how to ride the single wheel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't get anyone I know to even try my EUC. They're all too scared :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I can't get anyone I know to even try my EUC. They're all too scared :D

Ur nicer than me, I don't want anyone I know to try my EUC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I just want them to try because they wont, I think if they all wanted to I would be irritated also. I just wish I had a friend to ride with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Maybe I just want them to try because they wont, I think if they all wanted to I would be irritated also. I just wish I had a friend to ride with. 

Yea me to, I think it would be great to ride with about two or three people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the low pressure tire will be a game changer rendering all other EUCs pedestrian curiosities for the enthusist. The year after that half of EUCs will then have low pressure tires. There will be an appropriate split between small transportation wheels and SUV-like EUCs. 

This is a good thing; there's always room for two or more types of one-wheeled vehicles in a person's living room.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

This is a good thing; there's always room for two or more types of one-wheeled vehicles in a person's living room.

My EUCs have their own custom made mini garages with remote  :efee612b4b:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shabba said:

How many of you guys plan on gettin the z10? That would be a great replacement of the msuper 820, ninebot makes quality product, I have the ninebot mini pro before it actually came out in the US and it still works great. The APP is awesome, lots of option, I don't really ride it anymore because it's like a 90 yr old grandma walking with a Cain compared to the wheels I have now, it's great to run to my neighbors house to watch football (GOOOO BUCS) hahaha. But on a serious note, hopefully ninebot forces gotway to improve in the areas where they are less than acceptable, and we all know what areas those are. I really like the way GotWay's mind thinks but I don't like the way their heart beats "if you know what I mean"

I plan on getting it.................................after a bunch of other people buy and we get some reviews back.  I'll let you guys be my guinea pigs, let me know how it is!  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am pretty sure this wheel is no big progress for people that allready have a wheel capable of 40kmh ++....

the fat tire looks nice...and thats it!

Ever seen a mountain bike/motor cross bike with such an fat tire? Even in the outdoor video i personaly think, that this wheel is kind of bumping like crazy on small steps/ bumps.....and a fat tire like this is very bad for moving/cruising like we can on our Eucs now.

And as we dont drive 200kmh, there some super motor bikes need such tire, i guess thats just an good looks hype.

But we will see  in about a 6-12 months..when the first z10 are available....in china ;-)

Edited by KingSong69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very interested in this wheel. But there are enough unknowns that I won't buy one until I see some first hand reports as to how it handles and any limitations (speed limits, etc.).

And of course the price matters. I'm not going to pay MSuper (or more) prices for this wheel. I fear that it's going to be priced in the stratosphere.

This is a mid-2018 wheel for us Americans (if ever). In the mean time I have some great Gotway wheels to choose from :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

This is a mid-2018 wheel for us Americans (if ever). In the mean time I have some great Gotway wheels to choose from :)

If it's anything like the mini pro it won't be available till the next eclipse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am very interested to see a real life review from speedyfeet, I already know it's gonna go through mud, sand, cold, heat, uphill, downhill, the forest, people's yard and don't forget the crash test curtesy of Johnathan because you know Johnathan crashes every wheel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...