Am I cheated?

253848493@qq.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Balls of Steel means that you've got powerful testicles, and that if anyone ever tries to mess with you, you're gonna knock their dick in the dirt. 

Taking shit from no one means that if anyone attempts to defecate on you, you will gather your big balls of steel and open a can of whoop ass, and probably shit on their head in the end. 

I hope this helps. 

3 hours ago, kasenutty said:

It means you've got big balls of steel and you don't take no shit from no one :D

I'm afraid this sentence may need translation also :)

4 hours ago, 253848493@qq.com said:

When I buy without an account, the website should stop me and force me to register. However, the website encourages me to buy with my Amazon account!

Yeah!

Thats what a ton of websites do...give you the ability to order without any registering by using your amazon or paypal account!

To make it easier for the customer. But as it seams, this concept is not known to everyone!

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

Yeah!

Thats what a ton of websites do...give you the ability to order without any registering by using your amazon or paypal account!

To make it easier for the customer. But as it seams, this concept is not known to everyone!

I know a lot of people in Kingsong company.

6 minutes ago, 253848493@qq.com said:

what is whoop ass?

That's what you open on them haters. It's unleashing all your rage, and beating people up. Getting your ass whooped means getting beat up. So, this imaginary can of whoop ass you carry, that's all your rage concentrated. When someone is messing with you or making you angry, you open it up on them! Bam!

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

36734907586_59e2e787c3_b.jpg

I can only imagine the image search that you had to scroll through to find this :blink1:

@253848493@qq.com do you check your Chinese email that you used to register? We sent you three communications on Wednesday, including one with the shipping label to send your defective KS18A, which you brought over from China to be repaired.

According to the logs from the chat system, you've exchanged 68 messages with us...  Did you have other questions that were not addressed there?

I'd be delighted to refund your order, if this is what you would like to do. 

uc?export=view&id=0B-WCZQc2gfJjanFjNGI1Q

"Hi, 

Do you still have the original box for your KS18A? 
Here's the shipping label for sending it out to us for repair. The combined shipping costs will be $88 & whatever the parts are, if necessary, for the Wheel. 

Your KS18S order should be shipped out in about 7-10 days, once the shipping container clears US Customs.

Have a great day,

Jason" 

5 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:
"Hi, 

Here's the shipping label for sending it out to us for repair. The combined shipping costs will be $88 & whatever the parts are, if necessary, for the Wheel. 

Your KS18S order should be shipped out in about 7-10 days, once the shipping container clears US Customs.

Have a great day,

Jason" 

Customer service at it's very best!!

Suppose you could charter a jet and personally make the exchange.;)

20 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I can only imagine the image search that you had to scroll through to find this :blink1:

Just type in 'Backe Balls'. 

@Jason McNeil Might want to blur out his name in the screen cap.  :whistling:

68 messages?  :blink:  And I thought I was pretty obsessive compulsive.  That's a scholarly amount of messaging.  Jason, when do you even have time to send out wheels?  Sounds like chat correspondence is your full time job.  I wonder what would happen if I chatted up a Taobao or AliExpress seller 68 messages... :efef2e0fff:

I for one LOVE quick checkouts with PayPal, Amazon, ApplePay.  I never want to register, it's just another password to remember and monitor.  If a website supports Paypal guest checkout, but asks me for my name and address first I consider the website shit.   If a website supports PayPal, but only after you register I consider it outdated poor software.  One of the reasons I started using ApplePay more is they don't put up with crap like this, they force websites it seems to have a proper checkout process that does not redundantly collect or request information.  Seems like this person is just overly suspicious and paranoid.  I'm sure people are telling them to Chill Out all the time, and probably using stronger language.

The great thing is it seems it has all been worked out, and that is awesome as no one like to get frustrated with on-line purchases which I admit is easy to do.

On 8/24/2017 at 10:18 AM, 253848493@qq.com said:

When I buy without an account, the website should stop me and force me to register. However, the website encourages me to buy with my Amazon account!

No it should not.  you might be use to too much invasion of privacy. Being able to buy with Amazon or PayPal without registering is the best thing since 'sliced-bread' on the internet.

This is somewhat of a rant; I get irritated when consumers post their bad experiences on a forum, or they reverse their credit card charges, even before communicating with the seller/dealer.

I admit I communicated excessively with @Jason McNeil until it dawned on me that, no, I wasn't getting a wheel that is perfect, and yes there's a good chance of it simply not working properly. Them's the deal with new tech, take it or leave it. This isn't buying something from Amazon with a-z guarantee; I look at it as I put down my thousand bucks for an interesting experience, one that is pretty much guaranteed to end in a broken wheel. Basically I changed my expectations.

Take, for example, my V5F+. It's dead; it has pinched wires (I'll post pictures so others can see what to look for). I had to open it up, to my great irritation, and I'll pay for the shipping. But see, I understood the chances of that happening was high when I bought the wheel from Jason and excepted the risk and the extra cost. It's not the sellers fault that happened; it's a manufacturing defect. That's simply the nature of the business. In comparison, I've also bought wheels from AliExpress and old new stock, with the understanding there will be no support.

Fundamentally, I do not see anyone down the line making very much money at all at this present moment. Wheels production is small, maybe just a couple tens of thousand per year at the most, and so economics of scale preclude anyone down the line making hardly any profit. No one's gonna be rich from making or selling wheels and hammering sellers right off the bat will probably result in a seller of one in the USA (ie no competition). Then watch what kind of service you'll get. If you keep hammering sellers with rage instead of clear and calm thinking, then you're going to drive them away. These guys aren't Subaru dealerships who deserve to be skinned alive and their balls crucified.

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:00 AM, Jason McNeil said:

@253848493@qq.com do you check your Chinese email that you used to register? We sent you three communications on Wednesday, including one with the shipping label to send your defective KS18A, which you brought over from China to be repaired.

According to the logs from the chat system, you've exchanged 68 messages with us...  Did you have other questions that were not addressed there?

I'd be delighted to refund your order, if this is what you would like to do. 

uc?export=view&id=0B-WCZQc2gfJjanFjNGI1Q

"Hi, 

Have a great day,

Jason" 

4 hours ago, 253848493@qq.com said:

May I change my address? I have to move out in the end of August, and move to a new house. I

You know, that if you REALLY feel you are not sending enough emails to @Jason McNeilvia regular email you can always send him a private message via his profile on this forum.

It really isn't the best of ideas to publish your full postal address so the world can see it (unless you want to find several hundred people with their driving licences, all their fines their bank accounts and their tax returns at your address as well ?)

Archived