Shipping a wheel from Continental USA to Berlin?

LanghamP

Not 100% but your probably looking at $300-$500 dollars seeing as how its going to be a large package and weight between 40-60 lbs.  Also because it has lithium batteries its classified as hazmat.

It cost me $50 ($70 for the Monster) to ship my ACM from England (Speedyfeet) to California. But the dealers such as Speedyfeet and EWheels have great discounts with the shipping companies. When I looked at the cost to ship my MSuper from California to New York, it was ~$90. I bet it would cost triple (at least) that amount to ship overseas.

Just go to a shipper's website and punch in the numbers. You'll get a price instantly.

• Upvote 1

I spent a month in Berlin last year, and also Leipzig, also for nearly a month. Same time. I just think how convinient it would be to get around with an EUC. Those two German cities were designed, by God in the 14th century, specifically for EUC use, we just had to invent them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LanghamP said:

I spent a month in Berlin last year, and also Leipzig, also for nearly a month. Same time. I just think how convinient it would be to get around with an EUC. Those two German cities were designed, by God in the 14th century, specifically for EUC use, we just had to invent them.

Sigh, tell me about it ... :crying:

• Upvote 1