Is www.ewheels.com a safe website?

17 minutes ago, 253848493@qq.com said:

i want to buy kingsong 18s in USA from www.ewheel.com, is this website safe? Is  it possible that i may be cheated?

The site is well known and they are members on this forum and participate regularlly. They are as about as safe as you can get in the EUC market i would say.  Yes i've bought from them, but hundreds, if not thousands, of others have too. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 253848493@qq.com said:

i want to buy kingsong 18s in USA from www.ewheel.com, is this website safe? Is  it possible that i may be cheated?

@Jason McNeil has a very safe website and he is an honorable individual that goes to great lengths to support his customers!

If you feel uncomfortable with website transactions just contact Jason personally via email and ask him to submit an invoice to your Paypal account (if you have one). Then you will be double protected. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Paddylaz said:

I once ordered from Jason. I sent him an email questioning why my order was taking so long.

The next morning, five men with baseball bats and names like 'Tyrone' broke my door down and attacked me.

I'm now in a wheelchair.

It's ok though. The next day he apologized and said he 'may have overreacted.' He threw in a free dust cover to say sorry, which was lovely because theyre normally quite pricey.

Overall: 8/10 ??

I hope he understands you are joking, English is not his first language.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, steve454 said:

I hope he understands you are joking, English is not his first language.

Unless the only person he's ever done business with is Pablo Escobar, I'm fairly confident he knows I'm joking. Language barrier or not!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 6:48 PM, 253848493@qq.com said:

I just used that website to get 18XL 4 weeks ago and transaction was smooth and I got my wheel pretty fast and everything was top notch. Although I tried to reach someone from ewheels to ask question over multiple channels prior to purchase and i could not get any response. So I guess it is safe to use but I would be not sure what to do if things would go wrong.

I suspect there is a single person behind it (Jason?) and that person is extremely busy running business and has no time for extra stuff like responding to emails.

I would go out of my way to buy from eWheels vs anywhere else, at least being a USA resident myself.  I have only seen positive things said about @Jason McNeil and his site/service on this forum.  My purchase experience has been positive with eWheels/Jason as well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EUC.SALE said:

It's a good website if you live in America

Yes!  This is a key point. We are really lucky as a global community to have several sellers of integrity. So, please find out who they are and do business with them. Support reputable, honorable dealers. This gives them more leverage with producers so that the community can have a say in how things progress for us.  Stronger dealers make for happier wheelers.

of course, anyone has the right to buy from anyone they want. It’s just my opinion that having stronger wheel dealers is very beneficial

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Amazon Sucks! E-wheels is awesome... nuff said!

for the employees haha,, I love Amazon

On 6/2/2020 at 9:58 PM, Alj said:

I just used that website to get 18XL 4 weeks ago and transaction was smooth and I got my wheel pretty fast and everything was top notch. Although I tried to reach someone from ewheels to ask question over multiple channels prior to purchase and i could not get any response. So I guess it is safe to use but I would be not sure what to do if things would go wrong.

I suspect there is a single person behind it (Jason?) and that person is extremely busy running business and has no time for extra stuff like responding to emails.

That's weird, Jason must be super busy. Everytime I email him, he personally replies within 24 hours with answers.

• Like 2