ks16s stop working

Noam Elad

Ok,

for whatever reason....your wheel seams to have "forget" it's serialnumber....

First: Do you know your serialnumber? it is on the pedal sticker!

Second: I have an "special android Kingsong engineer app" in chinese...with english instructions how to "install" the serialnumber back to your wheel

third: I can send you this all by mail and you can try that....BUT: I take NO responsiblity at all if that dont work or makes all worse!

understood???

12 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Ok,

for whatever reason....your wheel seams to have "forget" it's serialnumber....

First: Do you know your serialnumber? it is on the pedal sticker!

Second: I have an "special android Kingsong engineer app" in chinese...with english instructions how to "install" the serialnumber back to your wheel

third: I can send you this all by mail and you can try that....BUT: I take NO responsiblity at all if that dont work or makes all worse!

understood???

i will check it 
umm if i take a risk here so i better off talking to my seller with no risk.

Just now, Noam Elad said:

i will check it 
umm if i take a risk here so i better off talking to my seller with no risk.

You have some corrupted firmware/memory, side leds and balancing not working and everything else seems fine?

Waiting for the sellers respone would be the better choice, imho - if the seller does not respond (or responds too slowly..;) ) you still can go on trying out different things. But by now not knowing what the real reason is you'd have the risk to get something more destroyed...

44 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

you can check the fuses by looking at them! the wire inside must be ok...you can see that through the fuse...

After visually checking the fuses you are still uncertain they are ok just perform a continuity test on each fuse to completely rule them out.

5 minutes ago, Chriull said:

You have some corrupted firmware/memory, side leds and balancing not working and everything else seems fine?

Waiting for the sellers respone would be the better choice, imho - if the seller does not respond (or responds too slowly..;) ) you still can go on trying out different things. But by now not knowing what the real reason is you'd have the risk to get something more destroyed...

the seller respond, he sent the info to a technician.
side leds,balancing , i can see the serial number and beeping, everything fine

• 9 months later...

Archived