ks16s stop working

Noam Elad

21 minutes ago, Noam Elad said:

after the ride i had, the wheels suddenly stop working, when i turn it on it just beeping , any ideas of how to fix it?

If it's still within warranty, best would be to contact the seller.

For any tips on how to fix it some description of what happened would be helpfull - the more details, the higher the chance someone could maybe help.

6 minutes ago, Chriull said:

For any tips on how to fix it some description of what happened would be helpfull - the more details, the higher the chance someone could maybe help.

i cant upload video to here

40 minutes ago, Noam Elad said:

after the ride i had, the wheels suddenly stop working, when i turn it on it just beeping , any ideas of how to fix it?

beeping with some 4 red Led's blinking? That means some kind of motor defect/hall sensors...warranty!

3 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

beeping with some 4 red Led's blinking? That means some kind of motor defect/hall sensors...warranty!

the leds dont work. if i press the button i can turn on and off the front and back leds. it just beeps and does nothing

Just now, Noam Elad said:

the leds dont work. if i press the button i can turn on and off the front and back leds. it just beeps and does nothing

Your last ride everything was ok? or something happend?

Perhaps it is just the fuse on the motherboard....where did you buy it? Contact the seller!

6 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Your last ride everything was ok? or something happend?

Perhaps it is just the fuse on the motherboard....where did you buy it? Contact the seller!

everything was fine. 
my seller is cheking the cause of the problem,i just wanted to know if someone had this kind of failure

I have to corect myself:

If front and back lights are working...but nothing else, it can not be the fuse.

Perhaps a connection good loose...or something bad happend-burned, so that the motor is not working anymore.

When i understand correct: you finish your last ride like normal...power it off, and when the next time power it on, it does not work?

Yes - here is only limited space. You'd have to upload it to youtube or something similar and then you can paste the link here.

kk

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

I have to corect myself:

If front and back lights are working...but nothing else, it can not be the fuse.

Perhaps a connection good loose...or something bad happend-burned, so that the motor is not working anymore.

When i understand correct: you finish your last ride like normal...power it off, and when the next time power it on, it does not work?

yap
i opened it up and everything looks normal.
it know the voltage and the current of the batteries.
when i open the app i dont see the serial number of the device

6 minutes ago, Noam Elad said:

kk

yap

Have you checked both Fuse on the board? And all connections? Especially all connections going to the motor?

40 minutes ago, Chriull said:

7 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

I have to corect myself:

3 minutes ago, Noam Elad said:

kk

yap

As it seems fuse is ok, ?batteries are ok?, mosfet are not burnt, ?connections and wiring are ok?, motor is not "stuck"

... so my best guess would be to replace the motherboard...

... hard to say anything else ...

12 minutes ago, Noam Elad said:

everything was fine. 
my seller is cheking the cause of the problem,i just wanted to know if someone had this kind of failure

Support by the seller should be your best option - change of the motherboard and hope that fixes your cause!

1 minute ago, Chriull said:

As it seems fuse is ok, ?batteries are ok?, mosfet are not burnt, ?connections and wiring are ok?, motor is not "stuck"

... so my best guess would be to replace the motherboard...

... hard to say anything else ...

Support by the seller should be your best option - change of the motherboard and hope that fixes your cause!

I am pretty sure this beeping all 5 seconds has a special meaning.....i just dont know which :-)

Can perhaps be also a defect BMS...

The "S" series are a bit different to the older KS...

Example: While charging you are not able to turn on the wheelmotor, you are just getting lights and bluetoothconnections to the app. Instead of 4 cable(2 charge, 2 power) and daisy chaining, now the packs are all directly connected to the board with 3 main wires....the charge port goes to the board, not to the packs.  Also there is one thin cable which connect the 2 batterie packs(balancing/BMS communication i guess).

As the S series have 2 fuses on board, this can mean, each fuse has a different task (can be...not sure about that)

so yes, probably its the mainboard, but with this new wiring, there are also little chances on BMS being the culprit

Can perhaps be also a defect BMS...

The "S" series are a bit different to the older KS...

Example: While charging you are not able to turn on the wheelmotor, you are just getting lights and bluetoothconnections to the app. Instead of 4 cable(2 charge, 2 power) and daisy chaining, now the packs are all directly connected to the board with 3 main wires....the charge port goes to the board, not to the packs.  Also there is one thin cable which connect the 2 batterie packs(balancing/BMS communication i guess).

As the S series have 2 fuses on board, this can mean, each fuse has a different task (can be...not sure about that)

so yes, probably its the mainboard, but with this new wiring, there are also little chances on BMS being the culprit

everything works and looks like you describe.
this problem can happen from overheating?

check the 2 green 30 amp fuses! they are ok?

my tools are not here so i need to wait for them.

1 minute ago, Noam Elad said:

everything works and looks like you describe.
this problem can happen from overheating?

my tools are not here so i need to wait for them.

you can check the fuses by looking at them! the wire inside must be ok...you can see that through the fuse...

Overheating? no, dont think so...parts of your board are working...(front lights) parts not(app connection, motor)....so perhaps some chip on the board defect, or one fuse defect...or whatever

you can check the fuses by looking at them! the wire inside must be ok...you can see that through the fuse...

Overheating? no, dont think so...parts of your board are working...(front lights) parts not(app connection, motor)....so perhaps some chip on the board defect, or one fuse defect...or whatever

the fuses are fine.
i can connect to the app but i dont see the serial number.

Just now, Noam Elad said:

the fuses are fine.
i can connect to the app but i dont see the serial number.

you can connect to the wheel?? So it says connected? but do not see the serial number?? 

Can you try to update? 

very crazy...do you have android or iphone?

you can connect to the wheel?? So it says connected? but do not see the serial number?? 

Can you try to update? 

very crazy...do you have android or iphone?

android.
it says that it connected, i will show you a picture 

Go to the right in the app...

There is an option "firmware upgrading"....look if that is possible....

Also there is an option "basic information" ...what is printed there?

Archived