Monterey Car week ride saturday 8/19

Stan Onymous

I will be in Monterey this weekend and am going riding on my EUC's. Saturday is a big riding day. There is the Concourse di Lemons. Its a carshow of the least likely auto candidates like the AMC pacer, studebaker, and a pinto or two. Lots of obscure european cars as well. Then we can charge on out to the Laguna Seca Race track stopping at a Ferrari laden golf course along the way. Or we can explore the beach bike trail that goes on forever.

Let me know if you want to ride. I will be doing it anyway. We can meet up near the Portola Inn and go from there. PM me and I will give you more details on time and itinerary.

Meet up time is 10AM at the front of the Portola Inn. There is plenty of parking at the nearby public beach and on the side streets, or $20 valet at the hotel. Hope to see you out there.

I am so enamored with the bike trails in this town, that I definately want to try this at a future date too. Gotta tell ya though, there is nothing like standing next to a several million dollar car and have someone say to me on the Unicycle that " that is the coolest thing I have ever seen." 

We will want to make this event next year, or whenever there is racing at Laguna Seca.

image.jpeg

Archived