anyone know about this EUC and brand?

lofed

24 minutes ago, lofed said:

Hello someone is selling an EUC but i cant find anything about it or if it's good quality?

Oh come on, at least give us a clue, a link to a website, a specification or manufacturers name. I very much doubt I'm the only one who cannot recognise what that is just from a picture.

Also a bit of clue what YOU are expecting from it as "quality" is very subjective and needs to be seen in respect to price and how it is going to be used, which we also do not know. It looks, based on nothing more than a picture of course to be a cheap clone that is very unlikely to be of good quality- but I might be wrong.

A Ferrari is a really high quality car, do I think it is good value? No! Do I think it would suite a learner driver? Absolutely not!

Good starting point will be battery capacity, if it is less than 200 Wh then it will be a single set of (probably) 16 cells, that will significantly limit its range, top speed and ability to handle bumps and potholes without throwing the rider off and may make it prone to sudden power cut-outs and/or short battery life.

As a wheel to learn to ride on, in which you will not be able to go fast enough to hurt yourself and will not care if it gets badly scratched up if you fall off then any cheap as chips wheel will do - as long as you do realise that you will want to upgrade it within a few months to something of higher specification.

Many people take the view they would rather buy once and buy a good wheel from a leading manufacturer and just cover it in padding to protect it whilst learning.

by leading manufacturer I mean people like KingSong, Ninebot, Inmotion, Gotway IPS, I am fairly certain that picture is not any of those company's products.

Thats the picture the seller sendt me and he does not know anything about it because he allso got it used. 

If i had a name i could google it and find any specs by my self, thats why i ask if somene know anything about it or got one.
No need to get angry.
In good quality i mean that it does not work for 1 week and then or trast etc.

10 minutes ago, lofed said:

Thats the picture the seller sendt me and he does not know anything about it because he allso got it used. 

If i had a name i could google it and find any specs by my self, thats why i ask if somene know anything about it or got one.
No need to get angry.
In good quality i mean that it does not work for 1 week and then or trast etc.

If you just have that Picture, Forget about the wheel...

I saw that sometimes...it is a generic China clone...low Batterie...weak Motor...cheap Price!

But if Quality for you is "must work longer than a week" :-)....perhaps it is still good enough?

To give you a Price range: A GOOD starter wheel, which is reliable, fast enough and would get a thumbs up here on the Forum, would cost you (new) about 500-850bucks.

All other wheels with Prices from 200-400dollar are mostly totally crap and not worth the Money.

11 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

If you just have that Picture, Forget about the wheel...

I saw that sometimes...it is a generic China clone...low Batterie...weak Motor...cheap Price!

But if Quality for you is "must work longer than a week" :-)....perhaps it is still good enough?

To give you a Price range: A GOOD starter wheel, which is reliable, fast enough and would get a thumbs up here on the Forum, would cost you (new) about 500-850bucks.

All other wheels with Prices from 200-400dollar are mostly totally crap and not worth the Money.

Thanks that's just what i needed to hear, i dont want something crap from china and i have to spend a little more to get something of deasent quality :) 

Ofc. i want it to last and be safe to ride, i just ment with "a week" that it is of some quality and is not just some Ebay crap that is a waste of money.

700x352_19_Muzeli_Monowheel.jpgI found that when I right clicked the image in @lofed's post, it let me search google for the image. I think it was the first post took me to the site.  174wh battery.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjT7IOD7NvVAhUEySYKHVzEDHwQFghTMA4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fselfbalancingelectricunicycles.com%2Fmuzeli-self-balancing-monowheel-scooter-review%2F&usg=AFQjCNFkjVbn0E9HxjpoJGKhyt2grTfTGQ

Looking at the link, it is from 2015, probably not around anymore, and the battery spec is 174w, 132wh,.

1 hour ago, lofed said:

i dont want something crap from china and i have to spend a little more to get something of deasent quality

Just to expand a little on your above statement: pretty much every electric unicycle is made in China and the Far East. The difference is that the good manufacturers are responsive to the end users, such as on this forum and do build to good standards.

Again, if you have never ridden an Electric Unicycle and are unsure about spending hundreds of Euros on something you might not continue with then a wheel like you have shown is, at least, low financial risk if it is cheap enough and as long as its battery is still OK, I.e. charges fully and gives at least 5km range. Oh and as long as you aren't too heavy for a low powered wheel - much over 85Kg or so. Whilst you are learning you should be going slowly enough to walk or run off of an EUC so safety isn't really an issue until you start to go faster - above 12-15km/h or so, then safety, and protective gear, become important.

Of course if you are reasonably certain you will enjoy it then you are likely to end up buying twice if you buy something of poor performance so it would then be a waste of money.

There is plenty of advice in this forum on the best wheels to buy depending on the sort of riding you are intending to do. Or tell us what you are looking for in an EUC, how you intend using it, how much you are willing to spend, etc. and you should get plenty of suggestions ? 

Archived