MiniPro discontinued on Amazon Canada

I just noticed that the MiniPro is no longer being sold on Amazon Canada.  I wonder if they had issues with Sdona, the distributor and seller of MiniPros in Canada.  Looking at a couple of the reviews, it appears they may have sold used units as new, according to some customer reviews.  I'm just speculating because I see the only Segway product on Amazon Canada now is the unicycle and it's now being sold by Segway Inc., not Sdona anymore.  I wonder if anyone here has any ideas as to why Amazon Canada would stop selling them.  I know I will never buy another Segway product again, that's for sure, unless they replace their one and only technical (non)support guy and start honouring their warranties.

I have an idea about that but....not sûre. ..2 month ago was released in china mini pro  (yes Only now...)

Price is the same than new mini plus  (mini plus is faster and more mileage. ..)

I have seen now mini pro is selling Only like special édition in china and only 50 /month were sold....

Maybe these mini pro are coming from unsold european stock 

Because I saw pictures unpacked mini pro by chinese and it's our western package 

Archived