Gotway Mten3 time limited promotions

1 hour ago, radial said:

You're spawning a whole new generation of EUCers there Rehab.  Excellent!

Meet the next generation.:) My grandson is already good at riding the NB1. Between the both of us my granddaughter should be up and riding Luffy in no time!

36774636750_c513c20918_b.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received my Mten 3 yesterday and was able to take both it and Luffy out for a short spin around my parking lot at work. The Mten is by far the most fun EUC I have ever ridden! Luffy is fun but the power and torque are limited and I would always hit the pedals performing sharp turns. The Mten3 pedals never touched the pavement when performing banks and sharp turns. This is similar to my V5F+ which has higher pedals! 

@Marty Backe is absolutely right! "Buy One Immediately"! 

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I received my Mten 3 yesterday and was able to take both it and Luffy out for a short spin around my parking lot at work.. The Mten is by far the most fun EUC I have ever ridden! Luffy is fun but but there just is just not any power or torque and I would always hit the pedals during sharp turns.  I never once touched the pedals of the Mten 3 and was steep banking similar to my V5F+!

@Marty Backe is absolutely right! "Buy One Immediately"! 

Love the drone footage. The lights on the Mten3 do look cool.

Interesting that the Luffy isn't as nimble even though it's also a 10 inch wheel. Maybe because of the lack of power?

Watching you do all the spins in the parking lot remind me of how fun this wheel is. Seems like it's just fun to go out and do little twirls everywhere. Even though you can do tight turns, etc. on bigger wheels, it takes a lot more effort to do so. With the Mten3 it feels like you just have to think of turning and you are :)

Glad you like yours too!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived