30 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Aren't FCC, CE etc. only self-certifications that only ensure the very basics: device does not electrocute people or radiate crazy radio waves and such stuff?

Does this usually take long?

Well, when ninebot brought the S2 to the US and rebranded it as S1 they neutered the speed. So maybe they will be changing the firmware to impose a 20 kph cap on the speed? The sad thing is I'm only half-joking... They are probably going for UL 2272 certification before releasing it in the US market.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Fcc for radiate crazy radio yes MSDS for batterie....components

I think all is ready yet

Because all test on laboratories were made in a local mandatory official laboratory sometimes i saw date of document is more old un month than fcc request date and date of agreement

If tomorrow ninebot send documents to fcc Ninebot obtain super fast autorization take 10 days https://fccid.io/2ALS8-NB5213/Letter/Authorization-3474597

Here exemple for fcc agreement all documents Ninebot gives https://fccid.io/2ALS8-NB5213 

Its more for logistic and marketing if release z next year

Look, russian are selling Mini plus 2 weeks after it was release in China... I think they took Transsiberian train to Beijing its only 100 dollars one way , and they bring to russia without lithium-ion problème like by air....

oh....

I forgot one last factor:
The climatic factor
To sell a euc or a gyropod, it must be sold in the good season, and now winter is coming ;)

although ninebot released mini pro in november 2015...

• Upvote 1

I am also in EU - If there is the chance for the group buy I am in also...   1300-1500 USD is the kind of price I can pay for Z10, but 2500 USD -sorry no way.  KS16S is good enough...  and with around 1100-1200 USD  price tag it is reasonable value for money.  EU dealers wants to earn slightly too much too quickly...  

Edited by Lukasz
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Haha....Ninebot z10...next year is the official release date?

Until then we have seen some more iterations and progress from gotway/kingsong and perhaps some others without wating us to death....

Also...cant say that often enough: As the z10 is about (enormous) 1270Euro/1450dollar IN CHINA....the price for europe/america will be for sure easy-peasy 2500bucks...euro/dollar....whatever currence you want :-) would take a bet for that!

Segway/Ninebot is one of the brands where you have nearly no chance on geting a grey import over aliexpress...it's a multi million dollar brand which controls its markets and prices ...just see ninebot mini pro....

Was about 350-400dollar in china, and in europe and states 1200-1500dollar/euro the first year.....

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath on this wheel. And however much I like it, it's doubtful that I'd be willing to paying ~$2500 for a wheel with those spec's.

If they want to sell a lot of units then I'm sure they will sell it for a competitive price. If they don't, then they won't :D

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I'm not holding my breath on this wheel.

Me neither, but I can wait and see.  I actually think the tire is too wide.:huh:  But the specs are very interesting.:)  It's almost as if Ninebot and Gotway have joined forces with Kingsong!

Edited by steve454

if Ninebot do it, another brand will do it better and cheaper

Mini Plus was selling to export on aliexpress some days after be released, need activation code for the regional lock, i think you will import z sooner but take care it must be activated by the seller before shipping

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Do not be proud (thank you google translate)
It has been announced but it has not been released
There will surely be a lot of bugs and defects
Wait for the Chinese to talk about the problems they encounter with in the Chinese forum

Thanks, I am loving the new design.  The cheapest of the three is 10 times better than the E+.  But I don't think there will be a lot of bugs and defects.:)

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

if Ninebot do it, another brand will do it better and cheaper

Mini Plus was selling to export on aliexpress some days after be released, need activation code for the regional lock, i think you will import z sooner but take care it must be activated by the seller before shipping

Thank you for starting this thread @jojo33 this is some great information.:cheers:

• Upvote 2

i think it's buzz strategy from ninebot edited pictures to NFAN members private message , well now ninebot can see a lot of riders are interested in his new wheel

Edited by jojo33
  • Upvote 1

don't hope it's all they want, ninebot want you hope their wheels, but next year it's new modeles from other brand, International China Fair , http://hkelectronicsfairae.hktdc.com/dm/2017/landing/index_google_en.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIs96fr7zV1QIVjxbTCh2SFQwIEAAYASAAEgK5pPD_BwE

here we ll see new modeles

but only if you go with a suitcase full of cash ;)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, steve454 said:

image.png

yes it's my blog im very proud ;)

soon i ll get 10 000 visitors :)

but i dont make money with

it's only my passionate blog

im very proud

12 minutes ago, steve454 said:

the map is cool.

it's from my google analytics i put the cookie into my blog 

I change the number of visitors and countries regularly