15 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Just guessing here, but, Z6 = 16", Z8 = 18", Z10 = 20" it seems / looks like(?)

no, i ask my nfan contact about sizes he said me all the 3 modeles are in 18", but maybe he can be wrong ...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

no, i ask my nfan contact about sizes he said me all the 3 modeles are in 18", but maybe he can be wrong ...

Ah, you're probably right, this pic makes them look all the same size (disappointing, as I was hoping for a super wide 20" <_<):

20708315_10209245084066033_5912574500839

• Upvote 2

Very interesting. Judging from the pictures, could this be a geared wheel? I also wonder if the motor power is rated or maximum power. The fat tire makes it less suited for sidewalks and crowded areas in general. Looks too much like a motorcycle and would scare people, I think. For off road use, perfect. Really interesting. They didn't just copy everyone else but came up with their own thing... 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

From this video, it looks like the shell and pedals are a bit low/close to the ground (see at the very end).

doesn't look low to me.  not at all.  it looks the same as the other wheels.  maybe it is a little of an optical illusion since the wheel is thick.

OH OH OH A GREAT REVELATION SOON from SEGWAY FOR NEXT 14 AUGUST !!! https://www.facebook.com/NinebotScooters/

But.........it's too late ! :w00t2::w00t2::D

If it is for the ONE Z,,,,, We know almost everything

If it is for "trottinette" (scooter)  It's already here https://forum.urban360.com/index.php?/topic/3230-nouvelle-trott-de-segwayninebot/&tab=comments#comment-42367

http://www.ninebot.cn/Product-scooterPlay

Edited by jojo33
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

18" for tire climb from 20° (z6) to 25°(z8/z10)

It looks like all of the models could easily go up those grades! The ACM 1600, V5F+, V8 and KS 16S had no problem going up a 20% grade yesterday. The ACM did struggle with the 30% grade.

Edited by Rehab1

3 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

Guess that's the difference between what the manufacturer defines and what you can actually accomplish :) 

I agree!  It would be fun to test as I have the perfect spot!:)

36123859760_92d898dab4_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Does someone know if the motor is custom designed? Surprised to see it's not as wide as the tire, but looks like a standard (sized) part.

Worried about the incline numbers. 25° is insane for constant incline, so it may be the same as with other wheels: pretty much any % short incline is ok and that's where the numbers come from (also 60kg Chinese rider), but longer inclines = ???.

Edited by meepmeepmayer