8 hours ago, Ch.Eng.62 said:

Jest to nowy pcb. Tylko pcb. Aluminiowej płyty nie można oddzielić bez uszkodzenia płytki drukowanej

ok, I understand now, thanks, but in the old version z10 it was possible, and is it connected to thermal grease?

As I told you, it is a back side of the of the pcb only. Probably when it is fixed to the aluminium base plate, thermal grease have to be applied.

is it possible to turn the front light on or off without entering the app? i usually leave the light off but i went for an unusual night ride and had to go find my phone and the app, connect, change the light setting, etc... 

also since i was in the app i played around a little bit with the sensitivity slider 0-4 as well as the assisted braking, and couldnt tell whether anything was actually changing. mind you i was riding the wheel and sliding the sliders around expecting to feel instantly some changes, and don't know if you have to come to a stop or even turn the wheel on/off before changes take effect?

21 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

is it possible to turn the front light on or off without entering the app? i usually leave the light off but i went for an unusual night ride and had to go find my phone and the app, connect, change the light setting, etc... 

also since i was in the app i played around a little bit with the sensitivity slider 0-4 as well as the assisted braking, and couldnt tell whether anything was actually changing. mind you i was riding the wheel and sliding the sliders around expecting to feel instantly some changes, and don't know if you have to come to a stop or even turn the wheel on/off before changes take effect?

The front light can be turned on/off by a long press on the power button, if you do not want to enter into the app!  The slider settings you were playing around with would need to be done with the wheel stationery, AFAIR.

1 minute ago, fbhb said:

The front light can be turned on/off by a long press on the power button, if you do not want to enter into the app!  The slider settings you were playing around with would need to be done with the wheel stationery, AFAIR.

oh thanks! thats easy

What temperatures do you reach on the controller? It's nice if someone also gave the ambient temperature.

On 6/3/2020 at 4:42 PM, Covval said:

What temperatures do you reach on the controller? It's nice if someone also gave the ambient temperature.

Ambient temperature 20º, controller 70º+ (Z10 beeping because high temperatures). After a couple kms of somewhat steep slope offroad hill. Z10 not the best managing temps. KS16x and gotway were just fine at that time doing the same hill.

On 29.06.2020 at 21:32, pollytronman said:

Temperatura otoczenia 20º, sterownik 70º + (Z10 wydaje sygnał dźwiękowy z powodu wysokich temperatur). Po kilku kilometrach nieco stromego zbocza offroadowego. Z10 nie jest najlepszym tempem zarządzania. KS16x i getway były w tym czasie w porządku, robiąc to samo wzgórze.

Thanks, after I changing the paste for a better one, the driver's temperature is always about 5 * lower than the temperature of the car. Under stress and external temperature of 38 *, the highest temperature of the controller was 50 *

Another question, have you ever changed the bearings in your vehicle, or did someone try to insert ceramic bearings?

On 6/29/2020 at 10:32 PM, pollytronman said:

Ambient temperature 20º, controller 70º+ (Z10 beeping because high temperatures). After a couple kms of somewhat steep slope offroad hill. Z10 not the best managing temps. KS16x and gotway were just fine at that time doing the same hill.

80 degrees threshold of beepeng and tiltback