Can someone Tell me what the Error Code 17 in the Blackbox-Readout means?

Have this Code Seevetal Times in the Blackbox Data, but only Code 17 , No Others...

Short Question again?

I have disabled all 3 Alarms in the App

But there are still 2 Alarms left: one at Topspeed (around 45Kmh)

and a Second one (but different and Not AS loud) mostly at around 42 Kmh , sometimes earlier (think its load-supposed Like pushing and Hit a bump)

Is this normal? Or should the Second one Not be there?

In this are exactly this two Alarms (one of them at the Last Seconds of the Vid --this one is what i described as my Topspeedalarm at 45Kmh)

The Other alarm in the Vid is more often noticable in the Vid at lower speeds....whats this Alarm for??

Edited by onkeldanuel

Thats really odd! To my knowledge, I am pretty sure I have never heard that 1st alarm you had. I have always run all 3 alarms off, and the one I have at the top speed is the same as yours - more high pitched than the 1st one.

You are sure you have all 3 switched off? My app looks like this:

Screenshot_20191123-105630_Segway-Ninebot.thumb.jpg.b5217f142fbfc15c4d716ad3933b5c46.jpg

Yes Tested everything...all Alarms Off and all 3 Alarms Set to 45 Kmh tested too...

Dont know whats that Second Alarm. 

Edited by onkeldanuel

I an intrigued. I wonder if it is some sort of current alarm based on ambient temp. What temp was it during filming?

That said, plenty of Z have been ridden in cold weather and I havent heard of this. Someone on the forum must know!

That was my Idea too, IT was 5 degree Celsius so quite cold , wheel Working Temp in the App Shows about 20 degree

IT Must be current based because of IT Happens at different speeds (like 35-43 kmh-range when i push IT quite hard then the Alarm Happens)

Im Not the Guy in the Video but IT are the Same Alarms!

Edited by onkeldanuel

Yes and theres no user-adjustable current alarm so its not user related. I did notice recently just how much range is reduced in cooler weather so the impact to batteries is considerable and I think it was about 10 deg so not as bad as your example.

I wonder if NB has appreciated just how much current output is reduced in cooler weather and have built-in the alarm as a result. Clutching at straws really but I guess it's possible.

If it is due to the above then it may explain why I have never heard it - I haven't ridden in anything less than 10 deg.

Holy moly, that is the sexiest and most awesomest Z10 on the planet! Absolutely magnificent! :w00t2::thumbup:

Why did you choose a 130/60 though? While bigger is always better, that is a freaking 5” wide tire! I would’ve thought a 110 or 100 mm wide tire would’ve been an easier fit.

How’s the gyro effect on that tire? Does it switch ”modes” as abruptly at 10mph?

Now that is truly mental :w00t2:

I take my hat off to you for that one!

10 hours ago, palachzzz said:

Maxxis m6024 r13 130/60

1mwxynx.jpeg

uju7cf.jpeg

It requires to cut about 5mm in the center of tire, about 1-2 mm from sides, you can use usual knife, but power plane is better.
Not more then 1 bar (15 PSI), otherwise it will rub the body

My God. This is awesome :thumbup: :cheers:

Love the sound - just like my ACM with the knobby tire. Sounds very cool when you're riding fast on pavement.

Although I can't see myself doing this to my Z10, I'm really curious how it has changed (if any) the riding behavior of the Z10. Is the slow and high-speed handling the same?

I have got to get me one of those jfc lol.

16 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Is the slow and high-speed handling the same?

Almost the same, some minor changes, which is not easy to describe.. I would give you to try if we lived closer :)

That's some snow wheel 👍😁