14 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

: efefb6a84e:  <desinfecta el mango Ninebot Z10 con toallitas de peróxido de hidrógeno antes de recogerlo>  :silbido:

I use the wheel to go work every day are 18 km one way and another 18 km back and during the half of the journey I go over sand and clay I can not avoid getting dirty every day

Edited by RoberAce
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RoberAce said:

It is not a stress test, it’s only a climbing test

Great video. Wow, the hill you were climbing looks like it was made for testing EUCs :thumbup: Wish I had such a nice hill to ride. Love your enthusiasm as you're racing up that hill with the Z10 :cheers:

I'm enjoying my pre-production Z10, but I can't wait to get the final version like yours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sergey said:

@RoberAce thanx for the climbing test, it was great.

What was happened with KS 16 during the climbing? 

When I got to the end of the top of the ramp there are two channels on the track to run the water when it rains are wide then when I get over them I did concentrated on passing them I let down the stick where the Gimbal and the cam installed, and the Gimbal hit against the ground and I ruined it

1 hour ago, zugu said:

Robert

Have you ever tried a KS18L ?

I'm so curious to learn your sensation and differences. ..

thanks

I don't know about Robert, but I can tell you that they ride completely differently. The 18L rides more like a bigger version of the 16S. The Z10 rides like a cross between the Mten3 and Monster (I know, very strange juxtaposition).

Edited by Marty Backe

54 minutes ago, zugu said:

Robert

Have you ever tried a KS18L ?

I'm so curious to learn your sensation and differences. ..

thanks

Yes, I have tried And it seems to me like my Kingsong 16S but bigger, less maneuverable perhaps but very similar to V10F, Or more of the same

• Like 1

@Marty Backe Robert is certainly pumping out his Z10 review videos, do you think he is challenging you for your job? ?

• Like 1

Just now, fbhb said:

@Marty Backe  Robert ciertamente está sacando provecho de sus videos de reseñas Z10, ¿cree que lo reta a usted por su trabajo? ?

I'm not want rivalize to Marty, I have neither his experience nor the means he has, I do not intend to usurp for anyone's position I just like my Z and I like to show it. There are many Spanish speaking people who also want to have more information about this wheel I like to share my experiences thats all

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

I'm not want rivalize to Marty, I have neither his experience nor the means he has, I do not intend to usurp for anyone's position I just like my Z and I like to show it. There are many Spanish speaking people who also want to have more information about this wheel I like to share my experiences thats all

@RoberAce I was only joking with Marty (that's why I added the smiley)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

I like your videos :cheers:  @fbhb is just teasing you and/or me :blink1:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I like your videos :cheers:  @fbhb is just teasing you and/or me :blink1:

I too am really enjoying hearing first hand what the production Z10 is like in all these different videos from @RoberAce (thanks a lot Robert & keep them coming) This is definitely going to be my next wheel!

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

It is amazingly smooth and docile at very low speed with such good stability that you can practically stay with the wheel stopped and continues over pedals

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

It is amazingly smooth and docile at very low speed with such good stability that you can practically stay with the wheel stopped and continues over pedals

Completely agree. A person needs to ride the Z10 to appreciate its amazing low speed riding characteristics. It does not feel like any other 18-inch wheel that I've ridden.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Completamente de acuerdo. Una persona necesita montar el Z10 para apreciar sus sorprendentes características de conducción a baja velocidad. No se siente como cualquier otra rueda de 18 pulgadas que he montado.

Certainly the 18-inch wheels like the 18L with a narrower tire at very low speed do not have enough stability to handle its weight riding very slowly with sharp turns changing directions 

Edited by RoberAce
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Completely agree. A person needs to ride the Z10 to appreciate its amazing low speed riding characteristics. It does not feel like any other 18-inch wheel that I've ridden.

So @Marty Backe so that's in short terms, you must buy this then, as it is NOT a Gotway wheel and you already stated it is a fun wheel. Adding it is not like any other wheel, then this have to be on your buy list right????

• Like 1