23 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

Thanks, it helps to get the idea that there are a milloin screws that need to come off. But it seems that this was a complete teardown. I mean do you really have to take out all the circuit boards one by one to get to the tire.

I seem to remember a comment in the video, about what would be needed to just get to the tire, and he mentions not having to tear down quite as much. 

2 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

CD387EAB-0B61-413B-9594-0E15CA882905.jpeg

0920125E-4AE1-4879-9AB8-DE11F0C3DBCB.jpeg

Hey man, many congratulations on receiving your Z10. You must be grinning from ear to ear! Let us all know what you think about it just as soon as you get a chance?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

Yes, yesterday arrived

Great! 

Btw - Can You share with us the source for the knee and elbow protectors You use? They look very solid...

Just now, Lukasz said:

Great! 

Btw - Can You share with us the source for the knee and elbow protectors You use? They look very solid...

Here it is

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Motorcycle-Protective-kneepad-High-Quality-CE-Knee-Protector-Moto-Racing-Guards-Motocross-Scoyco-K11H11-2-Black/32762820385.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.274263c0wizPyf

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

Great! thank You - one more question - I see You with protectors on - how tall are you?  (this will make size comparison easier)

1 minute ago, Lukasz said:

Great! thank You - one more question - I see You with protectors on - how tall are you?  (this will make size comparison easier)

168cms 87Kg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stanor said:

It's just the rubber protection he added. he is just bad in symmetry ?

I have had remove it because I can not resist my legs pain, very uncomfortable 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pyrolupus said:

¡Se ve tan rápido! Sé que el ángulo de la cámara ayuda a dar esa impresión, pero parece una rueda muy emocionante.

¿Cómo se siente la aceleración, comenzando desde un punto muerto?

Accelerates gradually has less initial torque than many other powerful wheels, but as soon as it moves, the inertia is exponential, delivering a vertiginous acceleration from the second and a half

• Like 2

Would it be feasible to make a solar charger for the Z. I have understood that the plug is proprietary so that might be a problem. I was just wondering because aliex is full of these foldable solar cells. Maybe an electronics engineer could shoot down this silly idea.

Edited by Ziiten

1 hour ago, RoberAce said:

Accelerates gradually has less initial torque than many other powerful wheels, but as soon as it moves, the inertia is exponential, delivering a vertiginous acceleration from the second and a half

so, a slight turbo lag you say? :efeffe9e4a:

• Like 1