3 minutes ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

Thoughts on Jason’s email yesterday? Does it sound like production has moved to the right a month?

I plan on air frieght. How will we know what batch we are for preorder?

If you are curious just call him.  You're paying quite a sum for these units.  Jason is very personable guy to talk to and he will answer all your questions.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stan Onymous said:

Ewheels has them for $1800 for the 995wh battery. They also say that the delivery date is near the end of August, so you may have a long time to wait for that bargain, or you may be getting one of the Testing vehicles not used for testing.

Ok, ordering stuff from Ali I am used to long waiting times. But sometimes delivery can be surprisingly quick. For instance, I bought a fake ipad charger cable not so many days ago and I just got a message it's here already. Offtopic: Apple makes the worst cables ever all around so I dont mind buying fakes that might last even longer for 1/10 of the price of originals.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mark Lee said:

If you are curious just call him.  You're paying quite a sum for these units.  Jason is very personable guy to talk to and he will answer all your questions.

I know he is very responsive, but seeing as there was an update for everyone buying from eWheels, I thought it was worth talking about on this thread.

He updated us on pricing and lobbying for better parts/accessories. Also the Z6/8 were pushed to after Z10 production.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel Burkemper said:

I know he is very responsive, but seeing as there was an update for everyone buying from eWheels, I thought it was worth talking about on this thread.

He updated us on pricing and lobbying for better parts/accessories. Also the Z6/8 were pushed to after Z10 production.

We're very lucky to have ewheels here and Jason is fantastic.  The questions you were asking can only be answered by Jason.  Once you've got the answer it would be nice to share with us...

Edited by Mark Lee
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Ziiten said:

This was about 1600€ including shipping which is I guess about 1700$

1600 Euro is around 1860 USD...    Aliexpress show prices from around 1500 USD.. but if You look closer - it is for the Z6 model, when You switch to Z10  - price goes up to around 1900 USD shipped to Europe (maybe there are small differences depending on the exact EU country... 

• Like 1

I ordered my Z10 3 Weeks ago and still wait for The Tracking Nr (customs to Europe etc etc) . I have ordered my 3 wheel from this seller but one The Z10 IT Takes very Long. 

@onkeldanuel Three weeks ago nobody had the wheels physically..  AFAIK first deliveries reached dealers beginning of last week. we (in fact my friend) have ordered on JUL 11, for now also no tracking but I have received the promise that the UPS tracking will be given by the end of this week.  Can You share with us which seller You have bought from?  

Edited by Lukasz

1 hour ago, onkeldanuel said:

I think The Same Green seller than you because i have got The promise for UPS Tracking two Weeks ago ?

So we will have to join forces with pushing...   This is of course big question WHEN Green got the units in stock. First YT videos with delivery to someone in China appeared only few days ago... I do not thing that Green was able to get the units significantly earlier....  I can not recall the name of the user of this group from Spain who also waits for his unit to arrive (which he bought something like one month ago)

Z10 is priced at £1495 on Ali Express,  intelligent walking store now. 

Screenshot_20180717-223115_AliExpress.jpg

14 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Seeing the same Ali store in dollars = 1950 $ 

19 hours ago, novazeus said:

here’s a guy putting his new z10 together out of the box.

Check towards the end - quite nice lower and upper chassis guards are in the box - nice!   also pre-cut grip which is nice as cutting the shape of rubber strips takes time... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Edddeus said:

That's where I ordered mine.

BTW, anyone seen an instruction vid on how to take off the tire. Eventually there will be a flat and it would be nice to know how to deal with that.

6 minutes ago, Ziiten said:

That's where I ordered mine.

BTW, anyone seen an instruction vid on how to take off the tire. Eventually there will be a flat and it would be nice to know how to deal with that.

This may help:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

This may help:

Thanks, it helps to get the idea that there are a milloin screws that need to come off. But it seems that this was a complete teardown. I mean do you really have to take out all the circuit boards one by one to get to the tire.

• Like 1