19 hours ago, RoberAce said:

That is the most fun looking riding I’ve yet to see on the Z10! Too bad I couldn’t hear anything you said. A recap on the tire pressure and other things you might’ve said would’ve been great.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

Oh, lo siento. No se puede mantener el ritmo con nombres y caras (en realidad postura / comportamiento / engranaje, ya que las caras a menudo están cubiertas) ...

exactly, is not me, is Mr Colton E. Gregory

Edited by RoberAce

2 minutes ago, esaj said:

Neither ;)  It's just a description of what I see, and a little bit of comparison with what I know about the components used in Gotways & KS16S and general mosfet motor driver design. In reality, unless it's really bad from the get-go, you can't really say if it's "enough" without knowing the entire circuit, and even after that, testing. If the boards don't blow their mosfets, then it's... good enough? :D 

for me, it’s like a monkey looking at a watch, i’m clueless.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, novazeus said:

for me, it’s like a monkey looking at a watch, i’m clueless.

To me it seems to be all up in the air..I do not have a clue so...does it smell like bananas...does it taste like bananas...and can it play Crysis 6?

(To those not familiar with Crysis it was a benchmark game reference for a gaming pc back in the old days).

Nope I don't care..as long I do not have to tinker with the wheel every 2nd mile...(read gotway q/a Joke ?) and not having to bring a portable BBQ to make use of when wheel catches fire.

So does it ride? Does it feel solid and safe? And is it fun? But since Ninebot forgot about Europe...I might just as well forget about it. So back at looking at KS18L for my part...

Sorry Marty just had to Bing this to you attention @Marty Backe ??

Edited by Unventor
Note I have to..no....MUST tag Marty to this
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Vikas said:

Holy smokes!!!!! this esaj is a frikkin genius?

Hardly, there are real electronics engineers in these forums that would run laps around me and could likely point out a gazillion mistakes in my logic and designs  ;)   But this is getting really off-topic, so let's stick to the Ninebot Z's.

13 minutes ago, fryman said:

So, the theory that a higher voltage wheel (84 vs 51.8 Z10) is better; is not true?

Nothing is that simple. Voltage is just one part of the equation. It is easier and cheaper to make a high powered wheel operate at a higher voltage, but saying one is better than the other is a bit like saying that blue is better than red.

(It’s not. Red is better. :roflmao:)

2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Nothing is that simple. Voltage is just one part of the equation. It is easier and cheaper to make a high powered wheel operate at a higher voltage, but saying one is better than the other is a bit like saying that blue is better than red.

(It’s not. Red is better. :roflmao:)

Wrong, blue has more energy than red

• Like 2